Showing Collections: 1 - 6 of 6
- Education, Higher--New York (State) 3
- Education Administration 2
- Universities and colleges -- Administration 2
- Budgets 1
- COVID-19 (Disease) 1
- COVID-19 Pandemic, 2020- 1
- Deans (Education) -- Buffalo (N.Y.) 1
- Education -- Administration 1
- Education -- New York (State) -- Buffalo -- History 1
- Education -- New York (State) -- Buffalo -- Statistics 1
- Faculty integration 1
- Federal aid to education -- New York (State) -- Buffalo 1
- Minority college students -- New York (State) -- Recruiting 1
- Universities and colleges -- Departments -- Evaluation 1
- Universities and colleges -- Faculty 1
- Universities and colleges -- Planning 1
- Web archives 1 less ...
Collection — Box: 1
Abstract Group of reports collected over time from Academic Affairs; reports cover the 1968 Meyerson academic reorganization; 1979 "Next Five Years"; 1985 "A Retention Model for Minority and Disadvantaged Students"; and 1997 "Planning UB's Academic Future" among others.
Abstract General documentation including clippings, organizational charts, administrative histories, and publications on Academic Affairs and its sub-units.
Collection — Envelope: 1
Abstract Small collection of reports and memos related to the 1972 "Minority Access to and Participation in Post-Secondary Education" report by the New York State Education Department. Materials contain statistics and plans on University at Buffalo minority enrollment and faculty recruitment of this time period.
Collection — Multiple Containers
Abstract The Office of the Vice President for Academic Affairs Budget files, 1966-1973, includes materials related to the creation of the annual university budget including: correspondence, memos, budget justifications, preliminary budgets, budgetary reviews, enrollment and admissions data, enrollment projections, program and department reviews, and budget summaries.
Overview A collection of web sites that relate to the operation of the university in response to the COVID-19 pandemic, web sites that document the communication efforts of the university to the wider university community, web sites that document policies created and implemented in response to the COVID-19 pandemic, and web sites that complement the University Archives’ existing collecting areas including student publications.
Overview This collection includes the main files for the Office of the Vice President for Academic Affairs under the administration of Robert H. Rossberg, 1978-1984 (bulk 1981-1984). It includes correspondence, fliers, mailings, publications and policy statements covering academic and student life affairs.