Showing Collections: 1 - 4 of 4
- Administrative records 2
- Reports 2
- Budgets 1
- Committees 1
- Correspondence 1
- Curriculum planning -- New York (State) -- Buffalo 1
- Educational consultants -- United States 1
- New York (State) -- Buffalo -- Social sciences 1
- Project files 1
- Psychology teachers -- New York (State) -- Buffalo 1
- Social sciences -- Research 1 less ...
Collection — Box: 1-3
Overview Additional papers of Ira S. Cohen, Professor Emeritus in Psychology. Includes correspondence, administrative files, and writings.
Collection — Box: 1-4
Overview Papers of Ira S. Cohen, Professor Emeritus in Psychology. Includes committee reports, Psychology Department records, and conference records.
Collection — Folder: 1
Abstract Records from the Faculty of Social Sciences Office of the Dean, regarding four committees: Budget, Curriculum, Policy, and Personnel.
Collection — Multiple Containers
Overview This collection contains files pertaining to the Survey Research Center, a field research organization that was located on the Ridge Lea Campus from 1968-1979.