Showing Collections: 1 - 3 of 3
- Pharmacy colleges -- New York (State) -- Buffalo 2
- Minutes (administrative records) 1
- New York (State) -- Student activities -- Buffalo 1
- Newsletters -- New York (State) -- Buffalo 1
- Pharmaceutical policy -- United States 1
- Pharmacists -- Licenses -- New York (State) 1
- Pharmacy -- History -- Addresses, essays, lectures 1
- Pharmacy -- Vocational guidance 1
- Pharmacy on radio -- Associations, institutions, etc -- New York (State) -- Buffalo 1
- Photographs 1
- Radio scripts 1 less ...
Collection — Box: 1-7
Overview Papers of Dr. Asa Bertram Lemon, Dean of the School of Pharmacy, 1926-1969 document the growth of the School of Pharmacy and Alumni Association during Dr. Lemon's time at the University at Buffalo. The collection includes his state and local professional pharmaceutical activities and correspondence as well course material, correspondence and song books from the School of Pharmacy.
Record Group — Box: 1-9
Overview An open collection of materials from the School of Pharmacy, State University of New York at Buffalo's Alumni Association, 1889-1989; includes meeting minutes, photographs from reunions, commencements, class portraits.
Collection — Box: 1-2
Overview Materials documenting the 100th Anniversary of the School of Pharmacy collected by Harold Reiss, chair of the UB Rx Centennial '86 Committee and editor/photographer of the Buffalo Pharmacist, 1988-1997.