Showing Collections: 1 - 3 of 3
- Academic freedom -- New York (State) -- Buffalo 1
- Buffalo (N.Y.) -- History 1
- Campus violence -- New York (State) -- Buffalo 1
- Clippings (information artifacts) 1
- Correspondence 1
- Darwin D. Martin House (Buffalo, N.Y.) 1
- Larkin Building (Buffalo, N.Y.) 1
- Minutes (administrative records) 1
- Newsletters 1
- Oral histories (document genres) 1
- Reports 1
- Research notes 1 less ...
Collection — Box: 1-2
Overview Collection contains files of Marchand (Shonnie) Finnegan as Secretary & Vice President of the University of Buffalo Chapter, American Association of University Professors and it's Committee on Academic Freedom and Tenure, mainly concerning the period of campus unrest, 1969-1971 and the arrest of the 45 faculty members during student protests in the Spring of 1970. Also included are some faculty grievance files and publications from the national association.
Collection — Multiple Containers
Overview Records of the Buffalo Studies Group including correspondence, mailing lists, membership forms, bibliographies, and other documents.
Collection — Box: 1-3
Identifier: MS 22.93
Overview Oral history interviews with persons associated with the Darwin D. Martin House, Buffalo, New York, and other buildings designed by Frank Lloyd Wright.