Showing Collections: 1 - 10 of 10
- Yearbooks 6
- Clippings (information artifacts) 4
- Correspondence 4
- Scrapbooks 4
- Black-and-white photographs 3
- College yearbooks 3
- Photograph albums 3
- Buffalonian (Buffalo, N.Y. : 1934) 2
- College presidents -- New York (State) -- Buffalo 2
- Manuscripts for publication 2
- Photographs 2
- School yearbooks 2
- 45 rpm records 1
- African American women -- New York (State) -- Buffalo 1
- African American women educators -- New York (State) -- Buffalo 1
- African Americans -- Civil rights 1
- African Americans -- New York (State) -- Buffalo 1
- African Americans in medicine -- New York (State) -- Buffalo 1
- Artifacts (object genre) 1
- Athletics -- New York (State) -- Buffalo 1 + ∧ less
- Furnas, C. C. (Clifford Cook), 1900-1969 3
- Furnas, Sparkle Moore 3
- State University of New York at Buffalo 3
- University of Buffalo 3
- Athletics Memorabilia Collection 1
- Buffalo (N.Y.). Board of Education 1
- Costas, Imogene 1
- Edward J. Meyer Memorial Hospital (Buffalo, N.Y.). School of Nursing 1
- Edward J. Meyer Memorial Hospital (Buffalo, N.Y.). School of Nursing. Alumni Association 1
- Lipp, Robert E. 1
- March on Washington for Jobs and Freedom (1963 : Washington, D.C.) 1
- State University of New York at Buffalo. Archival resources 1
- State University of New York at Buffalo. Division of Athletics 1
- State University of New York at Buffalo. School of Pharmacy and Pharmaceutical Sciences 1
- Wright, Lydia T. 1 + ∧ less
11 minute 45 rpm record included with the 1959 Buffalonian yearbook; includes a message from Chancellor Clifford C. Furnas and summary of campus events for the year.
The records and personal materials of the Edward J. Meyer School of Nursing Alumni Association.
Collection includes memorabilia from and records documenting the creation of the Clifford C. Furnas Memorial Room in Room 531 of Capen Hall at the University at Buffalo, State University of New York and the Memorial Exhibit in the University Archives.
Collection contains personal papers, memorabilia, publications, clippings, scrapbooks, and photographs from the professional and family life of Clifford C. Furnas mostly collected and arranged by his wife, Sparkle Moore Furnas.
Collection contains personal papers, memorabilia, publications, clippings, scrapbooks, and photographs from the professional and family life of Sparkle Moore Furnas, wife of University of Buffalo Chancellor Clifford C. Furnas.
Five original sketches by J.B. Toomey for the 1920 and 1921 University of Buffalo student yearbook, the Iris, plus the printed versions of four of the sketches. Some sketches dated 1919.
Collection includes four black-and-white drawings of University at Buffalo dormitories, created by Paul Jessel, and used in the 1964 Buffalonian yearbook.
Collection of Robert E. Lipp, honorary inductee of the UB Athletics Hall of Fame.
Copies of the School of Pharmacy and Pharmaceutical Sciences' yearbook, Signa.
The collection contains research material on school integration including press clippings, speeches, and correspondence related to efforts to integrate the school system of Buffalo, New York as well as other civil rights issues including the 1963 March on Washington. Collection also includes personal memorabilia and family papers.