Showing Collections: 1 - 10 of 10
- Women -- New York (State) -- Buffalo -- Societies and clubs 9
- Photographs 4
- Scrapbooks 4
- Clippings (information artifacts) 3
- Correspondence 3
- Membership lists 2
- Minutes (administrative records) 2
- Newsletters 2
- Administrative records 1
- Administrative reports 1
- African American nurses -- New York (State) -- Buffalo 1
- African American women -- New York (State) -- Buffalo 1
- African American women -- New York (State) -- Buffalo -- Societies and clubs 1
- African Americans -- New York (State) -- Buffalo 1
- Annual reports 1
- Audiocassettes 1
- Audiotapes 1
- Authorship -- Sex differences 1
- Awards 1
- Black-and-white photographs 1 + ∧ less
- University Archives 9
- State University of New York at Buffalo 6
- Women's Club (State University of New York at Buffalo) 3
- Women's Club of the University of Buffalo 2
- American Association of University Women 1
- American Association of University Women. Buffalo Branch (N.Y.) 1
- American Red Cross. Greater Buffalo Chapter 1
- Buffalo Federation of Women's Clubs (N.Y.) 1
- Buffalo Women's Center 1
- Business and Professional Women's Club (Buffalo, New York) 1
- Business and Professional Women/USA 1
- Church of God in Christ (Buffalo, N.Y.) 1
- Davis, Madeline D., 1940-2021 1
- DuBois, Ellen Carol 1
- Edward J. Meyer Memorial Hospital (Buffalo, N.Y.) 1
- Edward J. Meyer Memorial Hospital (Buffalo, N.Y.). School of Nursing 1
- Eisenhower, Julie Nixon 1
- Federation of Women's Literary and Educational Organizations of Western New York 1
- Kelly, Gail Paradise 1
- Kennedy, Elizabeth Lapovsky, 1939- 1 + ∧ less
This collection contains the newsletters of the American Association of University Women, Buffalo Branch as well as several other AAUW branches.
This collection documents the activities and goals of the Buffalo Women's Center and includes correspondence, clippings, photographs, and newsletters. The majority of the materials document the Center's first year of operation (1973-1974), but newsletters and a history updated in 1978 cover the extent of the Center's existence.
The Business and Professional Women's Club of Buffalo collection documents the organizational activities between 1934 and 1998.
Collection of materials from Elizabeth Lapovsky Kennedy, professor of Women's Studies. Includes her teachings, publications, political activism, resource material, and her work in the UB Women's Studies and American Studies departments.
The Mothers' Club of Buffalo, affiliated with the Mother's Assembly of the State of New York, was a local women's group dedicated to educating parents about issues relating to the home and school. The collection includes annual programs listing upcoming meetings, officers, and current members from 1904-1910. It also includes programs from the 1912 New York State Mothers Assembly held in Rochester, N.Y.
Scrapbooks, photographs, correspondence, awards, and publications documenting the professional career of Eva M. Noles, nurse, author, and local activist.
Minutes of meetings and activities, photographs, correspondence, clippings and member lists.
Constitution, minutes, reports, scrapbooks, yearbooks, newsletters, and other material documenting the Women's Club of State University of New York at Buffalo from 1946 to 2003.
This collection includes scrapbooks, meeting minutes and new member records.
Records, 1946-1949, of the Relief Project undertaken by the Women's Club of the University of Buffalo, to aid families of university professors in Germany, Austria, France, England, the Netherlands, Italy, Japan, Poland, Czechoslovakia, Greece, and other countries devastated during World War II. The records include correspondences, photographs, financial records, newspaper clippings, and other items.