Showing Collections: 1 - 12 of 12
- Digital images 5
- Clippings (information artifacts) 4
- Sound recordings 4
- Black-and-white photographs 3
- Correspondence 3
- Jews -- New York (State) -- Buffalo Region -- Archives 3
- Jews -- New York (State) -- Western New York Region -- Religion 3
- Jews -- New York (State) -- Western New York Region -- Social life and customs 3
- Judaism -- United States -- History 3
- Scrapbooks 3
- COVID-19 (Disease) 2
- Color photographs 2
- Color slides 2
- Fliers (printed matter) 2
- Minutes (administrative records) 2
- PDF 2
- Pamphlets 2
- Photographs 2
- Presentations (communicative events) 2 + ∧ less
- University Archives 11
- Jewish Buffalo Archives Project 3
- State University of New York at Buffalo. School of Pharmacy and Pharmaceutical Sciences 2
- Bachert, Jason 1
- Blanchet, Benjamin 1
- Bobinski, George S. (George Sylvan) 1
- Buffalo Jewish Review 1
- Buffalo and Western New York Architecture Collection (State University of New York at Buffalo) 1
- Bureau of Jewish Education (Buffalo, N.Y.) 1
- Cameron, Claire E., 1981- 1
- Cohen, Harold L. 1
- Cohen, Mary D. 1
- Congregation Kehilat Shalom (Amherst, NY) 1
- Covell, David 1
- Cruttenden, Kelly 1
- Cummings, Ashley 1
- Doerzbacher, Margaret 1
- Erb, Donald 1
- Erikson, Amandine 1
- Feldman, Beatrice 1 + ∧ less
Collection of materials from former Dean of the State University of New York at Buffalo's School of Architecture and Environmental Design, Harold L. Cohen and his wife Mary D. Cohen. Includes extensive project files (sketches, reports, designs, photographs), business and professional correspondence, publications, personal papers, exhibits and exhibit plans, and audio/visual materials.
Organizational papers documenting aspects of the congregational life of Congregation Kehilat Shalom. Materials include minutes, newsletters, programs, financial statements, video, ritual Judaica, and clippings.
Documenting the University at Buffalo Community Experience during COVID-19 Pandemic collection, 2020 contains materials submitted by University at Buffalo faculty, staff, and students sharing their experiences living, learning, and teaching during the COVID-19 pandemic.
Arnold and Ruth Fernandez papers, document Temple Beth Zion’s Brotherhood’s and Sisterhood’s administrative and its members’ synagogue activities.
Organizational papers documenting the early beginnings of the Foundation for Jewish Philanthropies forerunner, the development of Foundation for Jewish Philanthropies services, and samples of special projects developed within affiliated agencies.
Materials related to the Junior League of Buffalo, active in the area from 1919 to the present. The collections includes corporate records, photographs, newspaper clippings, slides, audio and video recordings, magazines published by the Junior League, and materials related to events and programming.
Digital images and video from Martin Luther King III's visit to the University at Buffalo.
Collected by Dean George Bobinski, the records reflect the administrative history of the School of Information and Library Studies at the University at Buffalo.
Copies of the School of Pharmacy and Pharmaceutical Sciences' yearbook, Signa.
Digital records created by the Staff Executive Committee.
Budd Termin was the head coach for the University at Buffalo's Men's Swimming and Diving Team from 1987-2007. His papers include manuscript for graduate thesis, coaching files, research papers and manuscripts in swimmer physiology and training, awards and honors, and extensive photographic images.
Office of University Events, Commencement records: 2020 contains materials related to the virtual commencement ceremonies held by University at Buffalo's various schools in May 2020.