Showing Collections: 1 - 6 of 6
- Administrative reports 2
- Administrative records 1
- Architecture -- New York (State) -- Buffalo 1
- Architecture -- Study and teaching (Higher) -- New York (State) -- Buffalo 1
- Architecture, American -- Study and teaching 1
- Dentists -- New York (State) -- Buffalo 1
- Local transit 1
- Schools of architecture -- New York (State) -- Buffalo -- Students 1
- Sex discrimination against women -- Law and legislation 1
- Sex discrimination in education -- Law and legislation -- United States 1
- Strategic planning -- New York (State) -- Buffalo 1
- Summaries 1
- Transportation Planning 1
- Universities and colleges -- Departments -- Evaluation 1
- Universities and colleges -- Planning 1
- Universities and colleges -- United States -- Administration 1 + ∧ less
- Middle States Association of Colleges and Schools. Commission on Higher Education 2
- State University of New York at Buffalo 2
- Buffalo and Western New York Architecture Collection (State University of New York at Buffalo) 1
- Del Genio, Beth 1
- Ketter, Robert L., 1928-1989 1
- State University of New York at Buffalo. Office of the President 1
- State University of New York at Buffalo. School of Architecture and Environmental Design 1
- State University of New York at Buffalo. School of Dentistry 1 + ∧ less
The 2009 Middle States Periodic Review records, 1998-2009 includes periodic review reports, review commission workshops, memorandum, correspondence, printouts of presentations, unit reports, and accreditation status.
Documents prepared by the School of Dentistry for national accreditation.
Self study report (3 copies) of the 2014 Middles States Commission on Higher Education evaluation of the University at Buffalo.
Contains planning documents, reviews, and presentations. Mission Review II was a university-wide self-study designed to provide the UB and SUNY leadership with the forum to contemplate and discuss UB’s institutional aspirations, leading up to a five year memorandum of understanding lasting 2005-2010.
The collection includes School of Architecture and Environmental Design Accreditation evaluation reports, correspondence, and memorandum.
Subject files kept by the Office of the President, mainly during the administration of Robert Ketter.