Showing Collections: 1 - 8 of 8
- College students -- New York (State) -- Buffalo -- Political activity 5
- Student protestors -- New York (State) -- Buffalo 5
- Student unions -- New York (State) -- Buffalo 5
- Student movements -- New York (State) -- Buffalo 4
- Students -- New York (State) -- Buffalo -- Political activity 3
- Academic freedom -- New York (State) -- Buffalo 2
- Campus violence -- New York (State) -- Buffalo 2
- Collective labor agreements -- Government employees -- New York (State) 2
- College students -- United States -- Political activity -- History -- 20th century 2
- Peace movements -- New York (State) -- Buffalo 2
- Student strikes -- New York (State) -- Buffalo 2
- Student-administrator relationships -- New York (State) -- Buffalo 2
- Vietnam War, 1961-1975 -- Draft registers -- United States 2
- Vietnam War, 1961-1975 -- Protest movements -- New York (State) -- Buffalo 2
- Vietnam War, 1961-1975 -- Public opinion -- United States 2
- African Americans -- Crimes against 1
- Anarchism 1
- Anomy 1
- Anti-imperialist movements -- New York (State) -- Buffalo 1
- Anti-imperialist movements -- United States 1 + ∧ less
- University Archives 6
- Campus Unrest at the University at Buffalo Collection (State University of New York at Buffalo) 5
- State University of New York at Buffalo 5
- Graduate Student Employees Union 2
- Abele, John 1
- Alhakk, Yusef 1
- American Indian Law Alliance 1
- Austin, Jim 1
- Black Panther Party 1
- Blank, Donald S. 1
- Buffalo anti-imperialist newsletter 1
- Buffalo red star 1
- Buffalo workers voice 1
- Bunch, Bob 1
- Carter, Rubin 1
- Center for Immigrants Rights (New York, N.Y.) 1
- Cook, Roger 1
- Crawford, John E. 1
- Dunn, Charles J. (Charles James) 1
- Edens, John A. 1 + ∧ less
A collection of local and national news sources related to labor, anti-war, student unrest, and free speech issues spanning the years 1969-1992. Publications were collected by Richard Lipsitz, Jr., president of the Western New York Area Labor Federation.
An open collection of donated materials and recollections relating to the period of campus unrest at the University at Buffalo (1969-1971).
Records pertaining to the Graduate Student Employees Union; a small portion of records pertains to the UB Graduate Student Association.
Collection documents the early history of the Graduate Student Employees Union. Included are newsletters, leaflets, committee minutes and agenda, membership lists, correspondence, and other materials.
The papers of Elwin H. Powell (1925-2001), activist and sociology professor at the University at Buffalo. Collection includes extensive research and writings concerning political events in the UB and Buffalo communities.
The Squire Hall Demonstrations Records document student protests when the University at Buffalo converted the student union into a dental clinic for the Dental School, March 1982.
The collection contains material related to Amy Ruth Tobol's academic and extracurricular pursuits at the State University of New York at Buffalo, including extensive involvement in the Anti-Rape Task Force and the Women's Studies Program. Also included are papers which reflect Tobol's positions within the National Lawyers Guild including extensive documentation on her participation in the 12th World Festival of Youth Students (Moscow, 1985).
Copies of UB Today article on campus unrest at the State University of New York at Buffalo in 1970 and artifacts and written recollections provided by alumni who were students at the university during the period of unrest.