Showing Collections: 1 - 12 of 12
- Student movements -- New York (State) -- Buffalo 11
- Student protestors -- New York (State) -- Buffalo 9
- Student unions -- New York (State) -- Buffalo 4
- Student-administrator relationships -- New York (State) -- Buffalo 4
- Academic freedom -- New York (State) -- Buffalo 3
- Campus violence -- New York (State) -- Buffalo 3
- Clippings (information artifacts) 3
- Student protesters -- United States 3
- Student strikes -- New York (State) -- Buffalo 3
- Students -- New York (State) -- Buffalo -- Political activity 3
- Articles 2
- Buffalo (N.Y.) -- Politics and government 2
- College students -- New York (State) -- Buffalo -- Political activity 2
- Correspondence 2
- Fliers (printed matter) 2
- Freedom of speech -- New York (State) -- Buffalo 2
- Interviews 2
- Letters (correspondence) 2
- Pamphlets 2
- Peace movements -- New York (State) -- Buffalo 2 + ∧ less
- University Archives 10
- Campus Unrest at the University at Buffalo Collection (State University of New York at Buffalo) 8
- State University of New York at Buffalo 6
- Abele, John 1
- Alhakk, Yusef 1
- Austin, Jim 1
- Bennis, Warren G., 1925-2014 1
- Black Panther Party 1
- Blank, Donald S. 1
- Buffalo anti-imperialist newsletter 1
- Buffalo red star 1
- Buffalo workers voice 1
- Bunch, Bob 1
- Carter, Rubin, 1937-2014 1
- Cook, Roger 1
- Davis, Madeline D., 1940-2021 1
- DuBois, Ellen Carol 1
- Dunn, Charles J. (Charles James) 1
- Edens, John A. 1
- Environmental Issues in Western New York Collection (State University of New York at Buffalo) 1 + ∧ less
A collection of local and national news sources related to labor, anti-war, student unrest, and free speech issues spanning the years 1969-1992. Publications were collected by Richard Lipsitz, Jr., president of the Western New York Area Labor Federation.
An open collection of donated materials and recollections relating to the period of campus unrest at the University at Buffalo (1969-1971).
Interviews, chronologies and surveys collected by social psychologists, Dean G. Pruitt and James Gahagan pertaining to the events on the South campus of the State University of New York at Buffalo mainly from February to April 1970.
Collection includes Haynie's correspondence, teaching files, publications, and information on political, social, and environmental activism.
Professor Bruce Jackson's collection documenting the University of Buffalo campus unrest of 1969 and 1970. Includes minutes, reports, newspapers, student papers on press coverage and community response, WBFO radio reports, television news broadcasts and "UB Disorders" audiotapes.
Collection of materials from Elizabeth Lapovsky Kennedy, professor of Women's Studies. Includes her teachings, publications, political activism, resource material, and her work in the UB Women's Studies and American Studies departments.
The papers of Elwin H. Powell (1925-2001), activist and sociology professor at the University at Buffalo. Collection includes extensive research and writings concerning political events in the UB and Buffalo communities.
The Squire Hall Demonstrations Records document student protests when the University at Buffalo converted the student union into a dental clinic for the Dental School, March 1982.
This collection contains analog and born-digital artifacts, ephemera, images, and memorabilia concerning student protests at the University at Buffalo.
Records from UB Living Stipend, an organization focused on increasing wages for graduate student teachers and researchers.
Copies of UB Today article on campus unrest at the State University of New York at Buffalo in 1970 and artifacts and written recollections provided by alumni who were students at the university during the period of unrest.
Materials concerning campus unrest during the 1960s and 1970s, particularly surrounding the Vietnam War.