Showing Collections: 1 - 5 of 5
- Correspondence 4
- Invitations 4
- Jews -- New York (State) -- Western New York Region -- Social life and customs 4
- Photographs 4
- Material culture 2
- Newsletters 2
- Scrapbooks 2
- Awards 1
- Constitutions 1
- Court records 1
- Essays 1
- Jews -- New York (State) -- Buffalo Region -- Social life and customs 1 + ∧ less
- Fischman, Jane Vogel 2
- Jewish Community Center of Greater Buffalo 2
- Selling, Muriel 2
- Temple Beth Am (Buffalo, N.Y.) 2
- Temple Sinai (Amherst, N.Y.) 2
- Ahavas Achim (Buffalo, N.Y.) 1
- Ahavas Sholem Synagogue (Buffalo, N.Y.) 1
- B'rith Israel (Buffalo, N.Y.) 1
- Beth Abraham (Buffalo, N.Y.) 1
- Buffalo Jewish Review 1
- Bureau of Jewish Education (Buffalo, N.Y.) 1
- Camp Kawagama (Ontario, Canada) 1
- Chabad House of Buffalo 1
- Congregation B'rith Sholem (Buffalo, N.Y.) 1
- Congregation Ohel Jacob Synagogue (Buffalo, N.Y.) 1
- Hadassah (Buffalo, N.Y.) 1
- Havurah (Amherst, N.Y.) 1 + ∧ less
Personal papers documenting aspects of Jewish youth culture. Material includes programs, newspaper clippings, essays, invitations, and ephemera relating to Temple Beth El, Jewish Community Building, sororities and fraternities, Park School Buffalo, and Camp Kawagama in Ontario.
Personal and organizational papers documenting aspects of Jewish community in Buffalo collected and created by Jane Fischman, Renata Lefcourt, and Muriel Selling. Material includes newspaper clippings, newsletters, a scrapbook, displays and photographs.
Congregational papers documenting the religious, historic and cultural life of Temple Beth El from its beginnings in 1847 until 2006 just prior to merger with Shaarey Zedek to form Temple Beth Tzedek in 2008.
Organizational and personal papers documenting aspects of Jewish War Veterans, Post 25 and the role of Herman Weinstein. Materials include minutes, newsletters, programs, financial statements, clippings, photographs and material culture.
Personal papers documenting aspects of activism in Buffalo and Niagara Falls. Material includes minutes, newsletters, programs, photographs, speeches, research notes, testimonies and newspaper clippings relating to environmental issues, education, and Israel Advocacy.