Showing Collections: 1 - 5 of 5
- Scrapbooks 4
- Correspondence 3
- Fliers (printed matter) 3
- Jews -- New York (State) -- Western New York Region -- Social life and customs 3
- Minutes (administrative records) 3
- Pamphlets 3
- Bylaws (administrative records) 2
- Ephemera 2
- Executive records 2
- Jews -- New York (State) -- Buffalo Region -- Social life and customs 2
- Newsletters -- New York (State) -- Buffalo 2
- Reports 2
- Agendas (administrative records) 1
- Artifacts (object genre) 1 + ∧ less
- Hillel (Buffalo, N.Y.) 2
- Jewish Federation of Greater Buffalo 2
- Alexander, Joan 1
- Amherst Synagogue (Buffalo, N.Y.) 1
- Back, Toby 1
- Brown, Florette 1
- Butin, Phyllis Steinhart 1
- B’nai B’rith Hillel Foundations 1
- B’nai B’rith. Anti-defamation League 1
- Camp Lakeland (Franklinville, N.Y.) 1
- Congregation Havurah (Buffalo, N.Y.) 1
- Congregation Kehilat Shalom (Amherst, NY) 1
- Davis, Carol 1
- Deull, Robert 1
- Eisen, William 1
- Ensenat, Dyan 1
- Epstein, Judith 1 + ∧ less
Arnold and Ruth Fernandez papers, document Temple Beth Zion’s Brotherhood’s and Sisterhood’s administrative and its members’ synagogue activities.
The records of Hillel of Buffalo, the center of Jewish life on campus, documents organizational, religious, and cultural activities of students in the greater Buffalo area.
Papers documenting aspects of the work of the Holocaust Resource Center, and predecessor committees associated with the Jewish Federation. An additional series documents refugee aid, and the Haven-Buffalo Jewish Club 1933, a German-Jewish Refugee social club formed in 1933.
Papers documenting aspects of the Jewish community in Buffalo and Niagara Falls through family and organizational donations.
Congregational papers documenting the religious, historic and cultural life of Temple Beth El from its beginnings in 1847 until 2006 just prior to merger with Shaarey Zedek to form Temple Beth Tzedek in 2008.