Showing Collections: 1 - 12 of 12
- Student life 3
- College students -- New York (State) -- Buffalo 2
- Correspondence 2
- New York (State) -- Buffalo -- College students -- Social life and customs 2
- Universities and colleges -- Social aspects 2
- African American students -- New York (State) -- Buffalo 1
- African Americans -- Education (Higher) 1
- African Americans -- New York (State) -- Buffalo -- Social life and customs 1
- Capes (outerwear) 1
- Clippings (information artifacts) 1
- College students -- New York (State) -- Buffalo -- Political activity 1
- Erie County (N.Y.) -- Politics and government -- 20th century 1
- Greek letter societies -- New York (State) -- Buffalo 1
- Judges -- New York (State) 1
- Judicial records 1
- Justice, Administration of -- New York (State) 1
- Law teachers -- New York (State) -- Buffalo 1
- Lecture notes 1
- Legal documents 1 + ∧ less
- University Archives 11
- State University of New York at Buffalo 3
- University of Buffalo 3
- Alpha Phi Omega 1
- American Association of Colleges of Pharmacy 1
- American Indian Law Alliance 1
- Center for Immigrants Rights (New York, N.Y.) 1
- Diamond, David 1
- Engineering Society. University of Buffalo (1939-?) 1
- Gregory, Willis G. (Willis George) 1
- Griswold, Kenneth S. 1
- Jackson, Robert Houghwout 1
- Jayne, Leslie C. 1
- Johnston, Austin M. 1
- Kessel, William C. 1
- Lemon, A.B. (Asa Bertram) 1
- Lerner, Max 1
- Mowatt, John Southwick, 1
- Murray, Daniel H. 1
- National Lawyers Guild 1 + ∧ less
The Black Student Union collection, 1972-2012 includes meeting agendas, schedules, newsletters, event fliers, news clippings and a BSU solidarity button.
This collection consists of materials documenting David Diamond's activities in local government, Diamond's career at the State University of New York at Buffalo Law School and matters of personal interest to Diamond. The latter material includes regarding the Nuremberg trials following World War II and a transcript of a speech given by Diamond opposing the tactics of Senator Joseph McCarthy.
Items from scrapbook of the Engineering Society of the University of Buffalo. Includes photos, newsletters, and founding documents of the student group.
Photographs of students of the class of 1940 when the university was still the private University of Buffalo, various events and functions, and the campus of the University of Buffalo. The title of "Memories of the Way We Were" was given to the photographs by Kessel.
Papers of Dr. Asa Bertram Lemon, Dean of the School of Pharmacy, 1926-1969 document the growth of the School of Pharmacy and Alumni Association during Dr. Lemon's time at the University at Buffalo. The collection includes his state and local professional pharmaceutical activities and correspondence as well course material, correspondence and song books from the School of Pharmacy.
Collection consists of an Alpha Phi Omega charter and other fraternity artifacts.
Records pertaining to various student social activities from the early years of Norton Union. Includes reports, worksheets, programs, photographs, clippings, correspondence, and notes documented by the student-led committees in charge of activities.
The collection contains documents which were created by the University Council and Michael Pierce during the time he served on the Council.
Contains administrative histories, clippings, reports, and miscellaneous printed material regarding student life, activities, organizations, clubs, and student government.
The collection contains material related to Amy Ruth Tobol's academic and extracurricular pursuits at the State University of New York at Buffalo, including extensive involvement in the Anti-Rape Task Force and the Women's Studies Program. Also included are papers which reflect Tobol's positions within the National Lawyers Guild including extensive documentation on her participation in the 12th World Festival of Youth Students (Moscow, 1985).
Cape worn by homecoming queens, circa 1950-1970.