Showing Collections: 1 - 4 of 4
- Jewish Buffalo Archives Project 2
- Back, Toby 1
- Bureau of Jewish Education (Buffalo, N.Y.) 1
- Capen, Samuel Paul, 1878-1956 1
- Eisen, William 1
- Furnas, C. C. (Clifford Cook), 1900-1969 1
- Gray Panthers 1
- Haven-Buffalo Jewish Club 1933 (Buffalo, N.Y.) 1
- Holocaust Resource Center of Buffalo 1
- Jewish Federation of Greater Buffalo 1
- Klein, Isaac 1
- Kramer, Jacob 1
- Literman, Ruben 1
- National Maritime Union of America 1
- Newberg, Rich 1
- Norton, Charles P. (Charles Phelps), 1858-1923 1
- Park, Julian, 1888-1965 1
- Park, Roswell 1
- Post, Anna 1
- Prager, Walter 1
- Raiken, Hannah 1
- Roswell Park Cancer Institute 1
- Speier, Max 1
- State University of New York at Buffalo 1
- Stern, Arnold 1
- Tetewsky, Gloria 1
- Tritto, Michael 1
- Tyson, Dr. Bruno 1
- University of Buffalo 1
- University of Buffalo. College of Arts and Sciences 1
- University of Buffalo. School of Medicine 1
- University of Buffalo. University Council 1 less ...
Collection — Multiple Containers
Overview Papers documenting aspects of the work of the Holocaust Resource Center, and predecessor committees associated with the Jewish Federation. An additional series documents refugee aid, and the Haven-Buffalo Jewish Club 1933, a German-Jewish Refugee social club formed in 1933.
Collection — Box: 1-15
Overview Collection of Rabbi Isaac Klein includes school notebooks, correspondence, photographs, military service records, speeches, articles, manuscripts, and other writings relating to his life and teachings in conservative Judaism.
Collection — Box: 1-2
Overview This collection documents Jacob Kramer's experience in the Spanish Civil War and as a non-traditional college student. It also documents his political activism for the communist party and includes correspondence, awards, memoirs, research papers, notes, and clippings.
Collection — Box: 1-11, MC 4.13
Overview Papers of Julian Park, the first dean of Arts and Sciences (1919-1954) and the University's first Historian (1959-1965). Collection includes historical documents concerning the inception and early history of the University which Park used as research for his publication, History of the University of Buffalo (1917). Also includes an unpublished manuscript for a subsequent history of the University; typewritten memoir; scrapbooks regarding his father, Roswell Park and the University of Buffalo...