Showing Collections: 1 - 3 of 3
- Wright, Frank Lloyd, 1867-1959 2
- Aronoff, Jason 1
- Banham, Reyner 1
- Burke, Mary E. Lawson (Mary Elizabeth Lawson) 1
- Densmore, Christopher 1
- Finnegan, Marchand M. 1
- Foster, Dorothy Martin 1
- Gorman, Ruth Tauriello 1
- Graycliff (Derby, N.Y.) 1
- Greenwood, Susan M. 1
- Jacobsen, Evelyn Heath 1
- Ketter, Robert L., 1928-1989 1
- Larkin Co. 1
- Leighey, Marjorie 1
- Martin, D.D. (Darwin D.) 1
- Martin, Darwin R. (Darwin Reidpath) 1
- Obien, Rodney G. 1
- Quinan, Jack 1
- State University of New York at Buffalo 1
- State University of New York at Buffalo. School of Architecture and Environmental Design 1
- Tafel, Edgar 1
- Tamalonis, Frederick M. 1
- Tauriello, Sebastian J. 1 less ...
Collection — Box: 1-4, Folder: 1
Overview Documents "Buffalo: The Industrial Heritage", a summer course taught by Reyner Banham in 1977. Contents include contemporary and historic photographs of Buffalo's industrial buildings (including the Larkin Complex) and field notes.
Collection — Reel: 16
Overview Architectural plans for the Larkin Company's administration building which was designed by Frank Lloyd Wright.
Collection — Box: 1-3
Overview Oral history interviews with persons associated with the Darwin D. Martin House, Buffalo, New York, and other buildings designed by Frank Lloyd Wright.