Showing Collections: 1 - 6 of 6
- Judaism -- United States -- History 5
- Administrative records 3
- Clippings (information artifacts) 3
- Correspondence 3
- Jewish archives -- New York (State), Western 3
- Jews -- New York (State) -- Buffalo -- Archives 3
- Jews -- New York (State) -- Buffalo Region -- Archives 3
- Jews -- New York (State), Western -- Archives 3
- Photographs 3
- Scrapbooks 3
- Brochures 2
- Newsletters 2
- Administrative reports 1
- Black-and-white photographs 1
- Color photographs 1
- Color slides 1
- Fund raising -- New York (State) -- Buffalo 1
- Jewish camps -- New York (State) -- Buffalo 1
- Jewish community centers -- New York (State) -- Buffalo 1 + ∧ less
- State University of New York at Buffalo 3
- American Jewish Committee. Buffalo/Niagara Chapter 1
- American Jewish Review 1
- Buffalo Jewish Review 1
- Camp Lakeland (Franklinville, N.Y.) 1
- Hadassah, Women's Zionist Organization of America. Niagara Chapter 1
- Jewish Community Center of Greater Buffalo 1
- Jewish Family Service of Buffalo & Erie County 1
- Jewish Federation of Greater Buffalo 1
- Jewish Federation of Niagara Falls 1
- Jewish Fresh Air Camp Association (Buffalo, N.Y.) 1 + ∧ less
Records of the American Jewish Committee - Buffalo/Niagara Chapter primarily from its final 20 years of operation documenting interfaith and Jewish heritage programming and community awards.
The archive of the Buffalo Jewish Review contains issues of the Buffalo Jewish Review and its predecessor the American Jewish Review from November 9, 1917 to the present.
The records of the Niagara Falls chapter of Hadassah, the Women’s Zionist Organization of America, document both organizational and individual activities.
The collection of Jewish Community Center (JCC) of Greater Buffalo and Summer Camps Records contains a wide range of material, dominated by photographs and program-related materials for the JCC, Camp Lakeland and Camp Centerland. Also, contains correspondence, reports, publications, newsletters, and handwritten documents. An additional three other collections are included: annual Jewish community book fair records; Jewish Film Festival and Jewish Repertory Theatre records.
Records of the Jewish Federation and, because of the Federation's encompassing nature, the some records from affiliated and supported institutions. Local case files on Soviet Jewish immigration created by Jewish Family Service are included. The collection includes a file of the Jewish Federation's newsletter, Federation News.
The Jewish Federation of Niagara Falls administrative records including minutes, committee reports, publications, correspondence, yearbooks, scrapbooks, and photographs. Records of the Rosa Coplon Home are also included.