Showing Collections: 1 - 9 of 9
- Essays 7
- Correspondence 5
- Clippings (information artifacts) 4
- Fliers (printed matter) 2
- Manuscripts (document genre) 2
- Photographs 2
- Academic freedom -- New York (State) -- Buffalo 1
- Aesthetics 1
- American essays 1
- American fiction -- History and criticism 1
- American literature -- 20th century -- History and criticism 1
- Articles 1
- Arts -- Philosophy 1
- Authors, American -- New York (State) -- Buffalo 1
- Authorship in literature 1
- COVID-19 (Disease) 1
- COVID-19 Pandemic, 2020- 1
- Campus violence -- New York (State) -- Buffalo 1
- Canada -- Study and teaching 1
- College administrators -- New York (State) -- Buffalo 1 + ∧ less
- State University of New York at Buffalo 3
- State University of New York at Buffalo. English Department 2
- Aubery, Eric N. 1
- Aubéry, Pierre, 1920-2009 1
- Bachert, Jason 1
- Back, Nathan 1
- Barrès, Maurice, 1862-1923 1
- Baxter, Orville 1
- Berleant, Arnold (1932-) 1
- Blanchet, Benjamin 1
- Cameron, Claire E., 1981- 1
- Camp Kawagama (Ontario, Canada) 1
- Campus Unrest at the University at Buffalo Collection (State University of New York at Buffalo) 1
- Chaucer, Geoffrey, -1400 1
- Cooper, Robert M. 1
- Covell, David 1
- Cruttenden, Kelly 1
- Cummings, Ashley 1
- Doerzbacher, Margaret 1 + ∧ less
The personal papers and professional papers of Pierre L. Aubéry. Collection contains correspondence, research material, publications and clippings.
Documenting the University at Buffalo Community Experience during COVID-19 Pandemic collection, 2020 contains materials submitted by University at Buffalo faculty, staff, and students sharing their experiences living, learning, and teaching during the COVID-19 pandemic.
Personal papers documenting aspects of Jewish youth culture. Material includes programs, newspaper clippings, essays, invitations, and ephemera relating to Temple Beth El, Jewish Community Building, sororities and fraternities, Park School Buffalo, and Camp Kawagama in Ontario.
Materials documenting the 100th Anniversary of the School of Pharmacy collected by Harold Reiss, chair of the UB Rx Centennial '86 Committee and editor/photographer of the Buffalo Pharmacist, 1988-1997.
This collection consists of materials produced by or related to Ann London Scott. The majority of the documents concern her work in Medieval English literature.
Unpublished student papers and research files on ethnic communities and education in Buffalo, New York.
Collection contains material Richard Siggelkow kept while researching for his book, Dissent and Disruption: A University Under Siege, Buffalo, N.Y.: Prometheus Books, 1991. Also included are personal correspondence, essays, and clippings regarding his role as Dean of Students later Vice President for Student Affairs.