Showing Collections: 1 - 3 of 3
- AFL-CIO 1
- Black Panther Party 1
- Coalition for Economic Justice (Buffalo, N.Y.) 1
- George Washington University 1
- Gilbert, John 1
- ILR School 1
- International Brotherhood of Teamsters 1
- Janetakos, Angeline 1
- Lipsitz, Richard (Richard J.) 1
- Millard Fillmore College 1
- Mmegwa, Chukwugozie 1
- New York State United Teachers 1
- Roswell Park Memorial Institute 1
- State University of New York at Buffalo 1
- State University of New York at Buffalo. Archival resources 1
- Stiffler, Katharine 1
- Western New York Area Labor Federation 1 less ...
Collection — Box: 1, Envelope: 1
Abstract Course materials of student John Gilbert; materials relate to a diversity course taught by Nelson H. Nichols, Jr. of the Buffalo Urban League. The class was a UB continuing education course, possibly held at the Buffalo Urban League office.
Scope and Contents The majority of this collection was organized by Richard Lipsitz, Jr. under the title "Labor movement," from which the first series title is formed. This series is arranged primarily chronologically, largely comprising materials related to the American Federation of Labor and Congress of Industrial Organizations (AFL-CIO), the Western New York Area Labor Federation (ALF, a regional branch of AFL-CIO), Buffalo Central Labor Council (CLC, the Buffalo leadership of ALF), the...
Collection — Box: 1-5
Overview Meeting minutes, correspondence and subject files relating to the MFC and Millard Fillmore College Student Association (MFCSA).