Showing Collections: 1 - 2 of 2
- Architectural drawings (visual works) 1
- Black-and-white photographs 1
- Buffalo (N.Y.) -- Buildings, structures, etc. 1
- Bero Associates Architects (Rochester, N.Y.) 1
- Buffalo and Western New York Architecture Collection (State University of New York at Buffalo) 1
- Darwin D. Martin House (Buffalo, N.Y.) 1
- Fuermann, Henry 1
- Graycliff Conservancy 1
- Martin Family 1
- Martin, Isabelle R. (Isabelle Reidpath) 1
- Mueller, Louise 1
- University Archives 1 + ∧ less
Collection includes the official records of the Conservancy, an historic structure report prepared for the Conservancy, and Graycliff-related historical artifacts and documents collected by the Conservancy.
Documentation for the project sponsored by the Western New York Library Resources Council to digitize the photographs kept by the Darwin D. Martin family depicting the Darwin D. Martin house in Buffalo, New York, and their summer house, "Graycliff", in Derby, New York, both designed by architect Frank Lloyd Wright, and photographs of the Martin family.