Showing Collections: 1 - 5 of 5
- State University of New York at Buffalo 3
- Campus Unrest at the University at Buffalo Collection (State University of New York at Buffalo) 2
- Graduate Student Employees Union 2
- American Indian Law Alliance 1
- Buffalo anti-imperialist newsletter 1
- Buffalo red star 1
- Buffalo workers voice 1
- Center for Immigrants Rights (New York, N.Y.) 1
- Crawford, John E. 1
- Dunn, Charles J. (Charles James) 1
- Edens, John A. 1
- Guardian Newspapers Ltd 1
- Klein, Dorie 1
- Krehbiel, Paul 1
- Lipsitz, Richard (Richard J.) 1
- Marxist-Leninist Party, USA 1
- Marxist-Leninist Party, USA. Buffalo Branch 1
- Marxist-Leninist Workers Organization 1
- National Lawyers Guild 1
- North America news service (Boston, Massachusetts) 1
- Savage, Richard A. 1
- State University of New York at Buffalo. Anti-Rape Task Force 1
- State University of New York at Buffalo. Women's Studies Program 1
- Tobol, Amy Ruth 1
- Tolstoy College 1
- UB Today 1
- Whitcher, Ann 1
- Worker's daily (Boston, Massachusetts) 1
- Workers Advocate 1
- World Festival of Youth and Students for Peace and Friendship (12th : 1985 : Moscow, Russia) 1 less ...
Collection — Box: 1-17
Overview A collection of local and national news sources related to labor, anti-war, student unrest, and free speech issues spanning the years 1969-1992. Publications were collected by Richard Lipsitz, Jr., president of the Western New York Area Labor Federation.
Collection — Box: 1
Abstract Records pertaining to the Graduate Student Employees Union; a small portion of records pertains to the UB Graduate Student Association.
Collection — Multiple Containers
Abstract Collection documents the early history of the Graduate Student Employees Union. Included are newsletters, leaflets, committee minutes and agenda, membership lists, correspondence, and other materials.
Collection — Box: 1-4
Overview The collection contains material related to Amy Ruth Tobol's academic and extracurricular pursuits at the State University of New York at Buffalo, including extensive involvement in the Anti-Rape Task Force and the Women's Studies Program. Also included are papers which reflect Tobol's positions within the National Lawyers Guild including extensive documentation on her participation in the 12th World Festival of Youth Students (Moscow, 1985).
Collection — Box: 1-2
Overview Copies of UB Today article on campus unrest at the State University of New York at Buffalo in 1970 and artifacts and written recollections provided by alumni who were students at the university during the period of unrest.