Showing Collections: 1 - 12 of 12
- Photographs 6
- Digital images 3
- Fliers (printed matter) 3
- Slides (photographs) 3
- Clippings files 2
- Color photographs 2
- Correspondence 2
- DVDs 2
- Fund raising -- New York (State) -- Buffalo 2
- Hazardous substances -- Environmental aspects 2
- Minutes (administrative records) 2
- Pamphlets 2
- VHS (TM) 2
- Advertisements 1
- Alumni and alumnae 1
- Audiocassettes 1
- Banners 1
- Black-and-white photographs 1
- Buttons (information artifacts) 1 + ∧ less
- Environmental Issues in Western New York Collection (State University of New York at Buffalo) 2
- Gibbs, Lois Marie 2
- Jewish Buffalo Archives Project 2
- Simpson, John Barclay 2
- State University of New York at Buffalo. Archival resources 2
- State University of New York at Buffalo. Office of the President 2
- Albarella, Joan 1
- American WWII Orphans Network 1
- Buffalo Evening News 1
- Bureau of Jewish Education (Buffalo, N.Y.) 1
- Cipolla, Frank J. 1
- Hooker Chemical Corporation 1
- Hooker Chemicals & Plastics Corp. 1
- Kadimah School (Buffalo, N.Y.) 1
- Klimczak, Karen 1
- Levine, Adeline 1
- Levine, Murray 1
- Love Canal Chemical Waste Landfill (Niagara Falls, N.Y.) 1
- Mols, Robert W. 1 + ∧ less
Print and audiovisual materials from the 2000 Campaign for UB.
The Kadimah School of Buffalo Records describe the governance and activities of the school between 1959 and 2010 as well as pre-opening materials from 1958. The bulk of the material dates from between 1957 to 1989. The collection contains minutes and administrative papers, budgets, student and faculty related materials, publications and publicity materials.
Research material, including field notes, audio interviews, transcripts, and correspondence related to Adeline Levine's research with residents of the Love Canal neighborhood of Niagara Falls, New York, who were affected by the man-made environmental disaster.
This collection contains color slides, reversal color film, color and black and white prints and contact sheets. The color slides and reversal color film make up a bulk of the collection. A number of digital photographs document MBA international programs and student orientation.
Slides, photographs, and clippings about the environmental disaster known as Love Canal collected by Penelope Ploughman for her dissertation, The Creation of Newsworthy Events: An Analysis of Newspaper Coverage of the Man-Made Disaster at Love Canal.
Digital images taken during the tenure of University at Buffalo President John B. Simpson and during the first two years of President Satish K. Tripathi (2011-2012).
Photographs and CDs, containing digital photographs, of the university events under the leadership of President John B. Simpson.
Temple Beth Israel (Niagara Falls, N.Y.) documenting aspects of Jewish community in Buffalo and Niagara Falls. Material includes minutes, newsletters, programs, photographs and newspaper clippings.
Collection of the University at Buffalo Marching Band, 1960-2001, includes records, photographs, memorabilia of the Marching Band, as well as Pep Band, Concert Band, and various ensembles.
Collection includes short stories, poetry, articles written by Karen A. Whitney.