Showing Collections: 1 - 8 of 8
- Minutes (administrative records) 5
- Academic librarians -- New York (State) 3
- Clippings (information artifacts) 3
- Correspondence 3
- Jews -- New York (State) -- Buffalo Region -- Archives 3
- Jews -- New York (State) -- Western New York Region -- Religion 3
- Jews -- New York (State) -- Western New York Region -- Social life and customs 3
- Judaism -- United States -- History 3
- Photographs 3
- Programs (documents) 3
- Agendas (administrative records) 2
- Bulletins 2
- Executive records 2
- Library surveys 2
- Newsletters 2
- Rosters 2
- Scrapbooks 2
- Academic librarians -- New York (State) -- Faculty status 1
- Administrative records 1 + ∧ less
- University Archives 7
- Jewish Buffalo Archives Project 4
- Bureau of Jewish Education (Buffalo, N.Y.) 3
- Hillel (Buffalo, N.Y.) 2
- State University of New York at Buffalo 2
- State University of New York at Buffalo. University Libraries Faculty Executive Committee 2
- B’nai B’rith Hillel Foundations 1
- Fernandez, Arnold 1
- Fernandez, Ruth 1
- Foundation for Jewish Philanthropies (Buffalo, N.Y.) 1
- Jewish Community Center of Greater Buffalo 1
- Jewish Federation of Greater Buffalo 1
- State University of New York Librarians Association 1
- Vaad Hakashrus (Buffalo, N.Y.) 1
- Zakalik, Karen L. 1 + ∧ less
The Bureau of Jewish Education of Greater Buffalo records consist primarily of records documenting the activities of the Bureau, a non-profit community-based educational institution.
This collection contains minutes, correspondence, surveys and reports of the Faculty Executive Committee from 2002-.
This collection contains minutes, correspondence, surveys and reports of the Faculty Executive Committee from 1995-2002.
Arnold and Ruth Fernandez papers, document Temple Beth Zion’s Brotherhood’s and Sisterhood’s administrative and its members’ synagogue activities.
The records of Hillel of Buffalo, the center of Jewish life on campus, documents organizational, religious, and cultural activities of students in the greater Buffalo area.
Collection consists of records from the Upstate New York Chapter, Special Libraries Association from 1937 to 2004. The materials reflect the organization and development of the chapter, as well as its functions and activities in the materials regarding various committees, projects, and publications.
The collection includes records relating to the history of the State University of New York Library Association (SUNYLA) as well as records of officers, correspondence, policies, meeting minutes and conference related materials.
Papers documenting aspects of special activities held within the Jewish community in observation of community milestones and other organizational activities, as well as programs featuring prominent individuals originally from Buffalo.