Showing Collections: 1 - 6 of 6
- University Archives 5
- Wright, Frank Lloyd, 1867-1959 5
- Buffalo and Western New York Architecture Collection (State University of New York at Buffalo) 4
- Martin, D.D. (Darwin D.) 4
- Graycliff (Derby, N.Y.) 3
- Darwin D. Martin House (Buffalo, N.Y.) 2
- Larkin Co. 2
- State University of New York at Buffalo 2
- Adaptive Re-Use Studio 1
- Bero Associates Architects (Rochester, N.Y.) 1
- Foster, Dorothy Martin 1
- Graycliff Conservancy 1
- Hayes Hall (Buffalo, N.Y.) 1
- Historic American Buildings Survey 1
- Lang, O.S. 1
- Larkin Soap Company 1
- Martin, Darwin R. (Darwin Reidpath) 1
- Martin, Isabelle R. (Isabelle Reidpath) 1
- Martin, William E. 1
- State University of New York at Buffalo. School of Architecture and Planning 1
- University of Buffalo 1 less ...
Collection — Multiple Containers
Overview Architectural and landscape plans for the Darwin D. Martin House and Graycliff, the summer home of the Darwin D. Martin family which were designed by Frank Lloyd Wright.
Collection — Box: 1-2, MC 1.15
Overview Collection includes the official records of the Conservancy, an historic structure report prepared for the Conservancy, and Graycliff-related historical artifacts and documents collected by the Conservancy.
Collection — Map-Case: 3.12
Overview Copies on mylar of architectural plans, drawings, photographs and site plans of the Hayes Hall Historic District on the South Campus of the State University of New York at Buffalo. The plans, drawings and photographs were used in the book Hayes Historic District, found in both the University Archives and Architecture and Planning Library under the call number NA108.B8 H388 1989.
Historic American Building survey drawings, Frank Lloyd Wright's Darwin D. Martin House, Buffalo, New York
Collection — Box: 1
Overview Collection contains architectural drawings from the Historic American Buildings Survey of the Darwin D. Martin House, Buffalo, New York, designed by Frank Lloyd Wright and built in 1904.
Collection — Reel: 16
Overview Architectural plans for the Larkin Company's administration building which was designed by Frank Lloyd Wright.