Showing Collections: 1 - 3 of 3
- Buffalo General Hospital 1
- Buffalo and Western New York Architecture Collection (State University of New York at Buffalo) 1
- Cerretelli, Paolo 1
- Cohen, Harold L. 1
- Cohen, Mary D. 1
- Hong, Suk-Ki 1
- Olszewski, Walter A. (Walter Anthony) 1
- Paganelli, Charles V. 1
- Pendergast, David R. 1
- Rahn, Hermann 1
- Rennie, Donald W. 1
- State University of New York at Buffalo 1
- State University of New York at Buffalo. Department of Physiology 1 less ...
Collection — Multiple Containers
Abstract Collection of materials from former Dean of the State University of New York at Buffalo's School of Architecture and Environmental Design, Harold L. Cohen and his wife Mary D. Cohen. Includes extensive project files (sketches, reports, designs, photographs), business and professional correspondence, publications, personal papers, exhibits and exhibit plans, and audio/visual materials.
Collection — Box: 1-2
Overview Includes mostly figures and slides to accompany lectures and papers. Also includes grant file, graphs on ama respiration, notes, and two manuscripts.
Collection — Box: 1-55
Overview Dr. Walter Olszewski was a neuropathologist and member of the clinical faculty at the UB School of Medicine. His papers include neuropathological reports and images from 1949-1990, with accompanying notes used in presenting cases.