Showing Collections: 11 - 20 of 23
- Football -- New York (State) -- Buffalo 12
- College athletes 6
- Football players 6
- Universities and colleges -- New York (State) -- Buffalo 5
- Universities and colleges -- Social aspects 5
- Basketball -- New York (State) -- Buffalo 4
- Baseball -- New York (State) -- Buffalo 3
- Photographs 3
- Swimming -- New York (State) -- Buffalo 3
- Wrestling -- New York (State) -- Buffalo 3
- Coaches (Athletics) -- New York (State) -- Buffalo 2
- Plaques (flat objects) 2
- Reports 2
- Artifacts (object genre) 1
- College students -- New York (State) -- Buffalo 1
- Empire State Games 1
- PDF 1
- Programs (documents) 1
- Proposals 1
- Public universities and colleges--United States 1
- Signatures (names) 1
- Slides (photographs) 1
- Sound recordings 1
- Uniforms 1
- Yearbooks 1
- schedules (time plans) 1 + ∧ less
- University Archives 22
- State University of New York at Buffalo. Division of Athletics 10
- Buffalo Bulls (Football team) 2
- State University of New York at Buffalo 2
- Baldwin, Richard 1
- Bedell, Robert W. 1
- Borrelli, Thomas 1
- Buffalo Bulls (Basketball team) 1
- Daniels, Yvette 1
- Empire State Games Local Organizing Committee 1
- Kelly, David H. 1
- Lipp, Robert E. 1
- Manch, Joseph 1
- McShea, Keith 1
- Michael, Edward W. 1
- National Collegiate Athletic Association 1
- Ruddick, William 1
- Sanford, William H. (William Howe) 1
- State University of New York at Buffalo. Archival resources 1
- State University of New York at Buffalo. Office of Public Affairs 1
- Sternberg, Denis 1
- U/B Empire State Games Steering Committee 1
- University of Buffalo 1
- Weber, Peter 1 + ∧ less
Collection of Robert E. Lipp, honorary inductee of the UB Athletics Hall of Fame.
The Joseph Manch Football Artifacts includes items from the players football career at the University at Buffalo.
A collection of materials and memorabilia concerning University at Buffalo athletics from the 1970s to the mid 2000s. The University at Buffalo wrestling team features prominently in the documentation as well as the regalia.
A collection of photographs and other images featuring Bob Miske during his time as a student athlete at UB from the late 1950s to the early 1960s and as an alumnus. His time on the baseball and basketball teams is featured prominently.
A collection of articles, copies of photographs, and other material documenting the 1941 and 1942 University of Buffalo football seasons.
This collection contains materials generated in the planning and execution of the NCAA Outdoor Track and Field Championships. This event was held at the University at Buffalo on June 3-6, 1998.
Records, 1983-1987, concerning the Empire State Games, a New York State amateur athletic competition, hosted by the University at Buffalo in 1985 and 1986.
Photographs (1946-1948) of the UB basketball and football teams, donated by William Rudick, a UB alumnus and former student athlete.
Papers from University at Buffalo varsity swimming coach, William H. Sanford. Collection includes photographs of University of Buffalo varsity swimmers and tennis players, planning documents for athletic facilities, and swimming and diving score records. Also included is the San-Dell Computer No.1 for Diving and Synchronized Swimming (1958) developed by Sanford and Robert W. Bedell.