Showing Collections: 1 - 5 of 5
- Clippings (information artifacts) 4
- Correspondence 4
- Fliers (printed matter) 4
- Minutes (administrative records) 4
- Pamphlets 4
- Photographs 3
- Reports 3
- Agendas (administrative records) 2
- Bylaws (administrative records) 2
- Ephemera 2
- Notes 2
- Artifacts (object genre) 1
- Audiocassettes 1
- DVDs 1
- Executive records 1 + ∧ less
- Jewish Community Center of Greater Buffalo 4
- Jewish Federation of Greater Buffalo 4
- Bureau of Jewish Education (Buffalo, N.Y.) 2
- Jewish Book Fair (Buffalo, N.Y.) 2
- Shaarey Zedek (Buffalo, N.Y.) 2
- Alexander, Joan 1
- Amherst Synagogue (Buffalo, N.Y.) 1
- Brown, Florette 1
- Butin, Phyllis Steinhart 1
- B’nai B’rith Hillel Foundations 1
- B’nai B’rith. Anti-defamation League 1
- Camp Lakeland (Buffalo, N.Y.) 1
- Camp Lakeland (Franklinville, N.Y.) 1
- Congregation Havurah (Buffalo, N.Y.) 1
- Congregation Kehilat Shalom (Amherst, NY) 1
- Davis, Carol 1
- Deull, Robert 1 + ∧ less
The records of Hillel of Buffalo, the center of Jewish life on campus, documents organizational, religious, and cultural activities of students in the greater Buffalo area.
Papers documenting aspects of the Jewish community in Buffalo and Niagara Falls through family and organizational donations.
Personal papers documenting aspects of local community leader Rabbi Shay Mintz's work in the Jewish community. Materials include photographs, newspaper clippings, and other material relating to his professional career in several institutions including Shaarey Zedek, Hillel, and the Jewish Book Fair.
Personal papers documenting demographical aspects of the broader Jewish community in Buffalo, as well as future planning for specific Jewish organizations as created by Kenneth Rogers.
Papers documenting aspects of special activities held within the Jewish community in observation of community milestones and other organizational activities, as well as programs featuring prominent individuals originally from Buffalo.