Showing Collections: 1 - 11 of 11
- Clippings (information artifacts) 3
- Correspondence 3
- Minutes (administrative records) 3
- Women -- Societies and clubs -- New York (State), Western -- History -- Sources 3
- Newsletters 2
- Women -- United States -- Societies and clubs 2
- Administrative records 1
- Administrative reports 1
- African American nurses -- New York (State) -- Buffalo 1
- African American women -- New York (State) -- Buffalo 1
- African Americans -- New York (State) -- Buffalo 1
- Amherst (N.Y.) -- Voting 1
- Architecture and tourism 1
- Audiocassettes 1
- Brochures 1
- Buffalo (N.Y.) 1
- Buffalo (N.Y.) -- Women -- 20th century 1
- Business networks -- Women -- New York (State) -- Buffalo 1
- Chemical plants -- Waste disposal -- Environmental aspects -- New York (State) -- Niagara Falls 1
- Child welfare -- History -- United States 1 + ∧ less
- University Archives 10
- State University of New York at Buffalo 3
- Environmental Issues in Western New York Collection (State University of New York at Buffalo) 2
- Bozer, Joan, 1928-2023 1
- Buffalo Federation of Women's Clubs (N.Y.) 1
- Buffalo Philharmonic Orchestra 1
- Burnette, Georgia M., 1929- 1
- De Forest, Marian, 1864-1935 1
- Erie County (N.Y.) 1
- Erie County (N.Y.). Legislature 1
- Federation of Women's Literary and Educational Organizations of Western New York 1
- Hooker Chemical Corporation 1
- Hooker Chemicals & Plastics Corp. 1
- League of Women Voters (U.S.) 1
- League of Women Voters of New York State 1
- League of Women Voters of New York State (Amherst, N.Y.) 1
- Levine, Adeline 1
- Levine, Murray 1
- Mothers' Club of Buffalo (Buffalo, N.Y.) 1 + ∧ less
This collection contains the business records, meeting minutes, correspondence, publications and other records of the Amherst, N.Y. League of Women Voters.
Correspondence, minutes, and other documents relating to Erie County's efforts to recognize International Women's Year.
This collection contains the family papers and professional materials of Georgia Burnette. The family papers includes materials and photographs of Burnette family reunions. The professional materials include Georgia Burnette's published articles on family reunions, health, travel, and African American veterans.
Personal and professional papers of former Erie County Legislator Joan Bozer. Includes papers from various projects Bozer worked on throughout her career.
Papers related to the career of Dr. Adeline Levine (1925-2015), Department of Sociology, State University of New York at Buffalo. Includes correspondence, writings, teaching and research material, and documentation of professional involvement with the Pro-Choice Network of Western New York.
The Mothers' Club of Buffalo, affiliated with the Mother's Assembly of the State of New York, was a local women's group dedicated to educating parents about issues relating to the home and school. The collection includes annual programs listing upcoming meetings, officers, and current members from 1904-1910. It also includes programs from the 1912 New York State Mothers Assembly held in Rochester, N.Y.
March 9, 1905 letter from Margaret Cox to Harriet Townsend, President of the Women’s Educational and Industrial Union in Buffalo, New York. The letter concerns turning over the Union's building to the University of Buffalo.
Membership rosters, newsletters, schedules, and events pertaining to The Women's Group of Buffalo, New York.