Showing Collections: 1 - 3 of 3
- Clippings (information artifacts) 2
- Ephemera 2
- Invitations 2
- Jews -- New York (State) -- Buffalo Region -- Archives 2
- Jews -- New York (State) -- Western New York Region -- Religion 2
- Jews -- New York (State) -- Western New York Region -- Social life and customs 2
- Judaism -- United States -- History 2
- Minutes (administrative records) 2
- Pamphlets 2
- Photographs 2
- Programs (documents) 2
- Scrapbooks 2
- Country clubs -- New York (State) -- Western New York Region 1
- Essays 1
- Jews -- New York (State) -- Buffalo Region -- Social life and customs 1
- Report cards 1
- scripts (documents) 1 less ...
Collection — Box: 1
Overview Personal papers documenting aspects of Jewish youth culture. Material includes programs, newspaper clippings, essays, invitations, and ephemera relating to Temple Beth El, Jewish Community Building, sororities and fraternities, Park School Buffalo, and Camp Kawagama in Ontario.
Collection — Box: 1-3, 4+-12+
Overview Collection of Westwood Country Club, 1945-1995, includes minutes, resolutions, correspondence, annual reports, scrapbooks and photographs relating to the administrative and leisure activities of the Country Club.
Collection — Multiple Containers
Overview Personal papers documenting aspects of Jewish community life in Buffalo through the activities of both J. Milton and Amy Zeckhauser. Materials includes minutes, newsletters, programs, photographs and newspaper clippings relating to the Westwood Country Club, Temple Beth Zion, Israel Expo, Brandeis University National Women Committee, National Council of Jewish Women, Jewish Federation of Buffalo, and the Jewish Community Center of Greater Buffalo among others.