Showing Collections: 1 - 6 of 6
- Pharmacy colleges -- New York (State) -- Buffalo 3
- Commencement ceremonies 2
- PDF 2
- Annual reports 1
- COVID-19 (Disease) 1
- Digital images 1
- New York (State) -- Student activities -- Buffalo 1
- Pharmaceutical policy -- United States 1
- Pharmacists -- Licenses -- New York (State) 1
- Pharmacy -- Vocational guidance 1
- Pharmacy on radio -- Associations, institutions, etc -- New York (State) -- Buffalo 1
- Printed ephemera 1
- Programs (documents) 1
- Radio scripts 1
- Scrapbooks 1
- Universities and colleges -- Alumni and alumnae -- United States -- Periodicals 1
- Video recordings 1
- World War, 1914-1918 1 less ...
Collection — Box: 1, Folder: 4-5
Abstract Print and digital copies of the School of Pharmacy and Pharmaceutical Sciences' newsletter.
Collection — Multiple Containers
Abstract Programs from University at Buffalo's various commencement ceremonies.
Collection — Box: 1-7
Overview Papers of Dr. Asa Bertram Lemon, Dean of the School of Pharmacy, 1926-1969 document the growth of the School of Pharmacy and Alumni Association during Dr. Lemon's time at the University at Buffalo. The collection includes his state and local professional pharmaceutical activities and correspondence as well course material, correspondence and song books from the School of Pharmacy.
Abstract Annual reports from the School of Pharmacy and Pharmaceutical Sciences.
Collection — Folder: 1
Overview J. Howard Smith (Schmidt) scrapbook and student notebook (Department of Pharmacy), 1915-1917. Also included are ephemeral items acquired during World War I: ration coupons, and handwritten procedures for dealing with different chemical or munitions attacks.
Abstract Office of University Events, Commencement records: 2020 contains materials related to the virtual commencement ceremonies held by University at Buffalo's various schools in May 2020.