Showing Collections: 1 - 6 of 6
- Medical education -- New York (State) -- Buffalo 2
- Medical scientists -- New York (State) -- Buffalo 2
- Affirmative action programs in education -- New York (State) -- Buffalo 1
- African American medical students -- New York (State) -- Buffalo 1
- Alumni and alumnae 1
- Biomedical engineering -- Research -- New York (State) -- Buffalo 1
- Cardiovascular system -- Research -- New York (State) -- Buffalo 1
- Chemical plants -- Waste disposal -- Environmental aspects -- New York (State) -- Niagara Falls 1
- Clippings (information artifacts) 1
- Committees 1
- Faculty papers 1
- Genetics -- Outlines, syllabi, etc. 1
- Genetics -- Study and teaching -- New York (State) -- Buffalo 1
- Hospitals -- Planning -- Buffalo (N.Y.) 1
- Immunologists -- New York (State) -- Buffalo 1
- Immunology -- Outlines, syllabi, etc. 1
- Immunology -- Study and teaching -- New York (State) -- Buffalo 1
- Lecture notes 1
- Love Canal Chemical Waste Landfill (Niagara Falls, N.Y.) 1
- Medical -- Study and teaching -- International cooperation 1 + ∧ less
- University Archives 5
- State University of New York at Buffalo 3
- State University of New York at Buffalo. School of Medicine and Biomedical Sciences 3
- University of Buffalo. School of Medicine 3
- Alexander, Michele 1
- American Physiological Society 1
- Bridge, Edward M. (Edward Mervin), 1901- 1
- Children's Hospital of Buffalo 1
- Dr. Andres Barbero Institute of Teaching 1
- Edward J. Meyer Memorial Hospital (Buffalo, N.Y.) 1
- Environmental Issues in Western New York Collection (State University of New York at Buffalo) 1
- Farhi, Leon E. (Leon Elie) 1
- Greene, David G. (David Gorham) 1
- Lackawanna Community Health Center (Erie County, N.Y.) 1
- Lester Gorsline Associates 1
- McGrorey, Ruth T. 1
- National Intern and Resident Matching Program (U.S.) 1
- National University of Asuncion 1
- New York State Center for Advanced Technology in Health-Care Instruments and Devices 1 + ∧ less
Papers related to Love Canal from Dr. Michele Alexander's time as the coordinator of the University at Buffalo School of Medicine's Love Canal Health Project.
Documents relating to the University at Buffalo-Paraguay Contract in Medical and Nursing Education programs at the National University of Asuncion, Paraguay and Dr. Andres Barbero Institute of Teaching.
The personal papers of Dr. Leon E. Farhi, Professor of Physiology at the University at Buffalo School of Medicine and Biomedical Sciences.
This collection consists mostly of notes from classes taught by Bernice Noble, materials related to committees and advisory bodies she served on, and offprint publications.
Records from the School of Medicine regarding student affairs, faculty committees, and planning for the creation of a combine University and Erie County Hospital.
The School of Medicine Meyer H. Riwchun Memorabilia and Photographs, 1929-1977 includes Scrapbook, diplomas, citations, periodical offprints, newspaper articles, and photographs.