Showing Collections: 1 - 5 of 5
- Campus planning -- New York (State) -- Buffalo 4
- Campus planning -- New York (State) -- Amherst 3
- College buildings -- New York (State) -- Buffalo 2
- Business correspondence 1
- Reports 1
- University Archives 4
- State University of New York at Buffalo 3
- Spencer, Robert W. 2
- State University of New York at Buffalo. Center for the Arts 1
- State University of New York. Central Administration 1
- University of Buffalo. Committee on Buildings and Grounds 1
- University of Buffalo. University Council 1 + ∧ less
Files, 1964-1972, concerning the acquisition of specific plots of land for the Amherst Campus site, University of Buffalo, State University of New York, including correspondence between the state, University, and property owners; notices of transaction; payment authorizations; letters of payment; inspection notices; area maps; and other materials.
Materials related to University at Buffalo campus construction between 1952 and 1959.
Collection includes the files kept by the Office of Planning and Development, 1962-1968, incorporating earlier files, 1920-1962, kept by the Committee on Buildings and Grounds of the University of Buffalo Council.
Collection includes the records maintained by Robert W. Spencer regarding the planning for the Amherst/North Campus of the State University of New York at Buffalo.
This collection contains educational planning records and correspondence between Robert W. Spencer and various individuals regarding that planning.