Showing Collections: 1 - 4 of 4
- Jewish archives -- New York (State) -- Buffalo Region 3
- Judaism -- United States -- History 3
- Newsletters 3
- Brochures 2
- Correspondence 2
- Jewish archives -- New York (State), Western 2
- Jews -- New York (State), Western -- Archives 2
- Photographs 2
- Scrapbooks 2
- Administrative records 1
- Administrative reports 1
- Black-and-white photographs 1
- Bylaws (administrative records) 1
- Color photographs 1
- Color slides 1
- Executive records 1
- Jewish camps -- New York (State) -- Buffalo 1
- Jewish community centers -- New York (State) -- Buffalo 1 + ∧ less
- American Jewish Committee. Buffalo/Niagara Chapter 1
- B’nai B’rith Hillel Foundations 1
- Camp Lakeland (Franklinville, N.Y.) 1
- Hadassah, Women's Zionist Organization of America. Niagara Chapter 1
- Hillel (Buffalo, N.Y.) 1
- Jewish Community Center of Greater Buffalo 1
- Jewish Fresh Air Camp Association (Buffalo, N.Y.) 1 + ∧ less
Records of the American Jewish Committee - Buffalo/Niagara Chapter primarily from its final 20 years of operation documenting interfaith and Jewish heritage programming and community awards.
The records of the Niagara Falls chapter of Hadassah, the Women’s Zionist Organization of America, document both organizational and individual activities.
The records of Hillel of Buffalo, the center of Jewish life on campus, documents organizational, religious, and cultural activities of students in the greater Buffalo area.
The collection of Jewish Community Center (JCC) of Greater Buffalo and Summer Camps Records contains a wide range of material, dominated by photographs and program-related materials for the JCC, Camp Lakeland and Camp Centerland. Also, contains correspondence, reports, publications, newsletters, and handwritten documents. An additional three other collections are included: annual Jewish community book fair records; Jewish Film Festival and Jewish Repertory Theatre records.