Showing Collections: 1 - 7 of 7
- Clippings (information artifacts) 4
- Correspondence 3
- Newsletters 3
- Abortion -- United States 2
- Administrative reports 2
- Birth control 2
- Black-and-white photographs 2
- Brochures 2
- Buttons (information artifacts) 2
- Color slides 2
- Feminism -- New York (State) -- Buffalo -- History -- Sources 2
- Feminists -- New York (State) -- Buffalo -- History -- Sources 2
- Political campaigns -- New York (State) 2
- Political campaigns -- United States 2
- Reproductive health 2
- Women's rights -- New York (State) -- Buffalo -- History -- Sources 2
- Abortion -- Law and legislation -- New York (State) -- Buffalo 1
- Abortion -- Law and legislation -- United States 1
- Abortion services -- Employees -- Crimes against -- New York (State) -- Buffalo 1 + ∧ less
- Banham, Reyner 1
- Bozer, Joan, 1928-2023 1
- Buffalo Philharmonic Orchestra 1
- Buffalo and Western New York Architecture Collection (State University of New York at Buffalo) 1
- Bureau of Jewish Education (Buffalo, N.Y.) 1
- Camp Lakeland (Franklinville, N.Y.) 1
- Church, Alonzo, 1903-1995 1
- Cleveland, Linda 1
- Conant, Elizabeth 1
- Corcoran, John, 1937- 1
- Dalley, Helen 1
- Egner, Mary Jo 1
- Environmental Issues in Western New York Collection (State University of New York at Buffalo) 1
- Erie County (N.Y.) 1
- Erie County (N.Y.). Legislature 1
- Finley, Lucinda M. 1
- Greiner, William R. 1
- Hammond, Paulette 1 + ∧ less
Documents "Buffalo: The Industrial Heritage", a summer course taught by Reyner Banham in 1977. Contents include contemporary and historic photographs of Buffalo's industrial buildings (including the Larkin Complex) and field notes.
Collection contains photographs and an album of announcements and photocopies of congratulatory letters from the awarding of the honorary degree of Doctor of Science to noted mathematician and philosopher Alonzo Church by the State University of New York at Buffalo and the Symposium held in his honor at the University in 1990.
Photographs, 1990-2005, of university events under the leadership of President William R. Greiner.
The collection of Jewish Community Center (JCC) of Greater Buffalo and Summer Camps Records contains a wide range of material, dominated by photographs and program-related materials for the JCC, Camp Lakeland and Camp Centerland. Also, contains correspondence, reports, publications, newsletters, and handwritten documents. An additional three other collections are included: annual Jewish community book fair records; Jewish Film Festival and Jewish Repertory Theatre records.
Personal and professional papers of former Erie County Legislator Joan Bozer. Includes papers from various projects Bozer worked on throughout her career.
The papers of the Buffalo chapter of the National Organization for Women (NOW) from 1973-1986. The files include clippings, leaflets and serials on subjects of concern to the Buffalo Chapter, such as local politics, Equal Rights Amendment, reproductive rights, and domestic violence. Records were kept in part by NOW Chapter Presidents Paulette Hammond, Mary Jo Egner, and Linda Cleveland.
Records of the reproductive rights advocacy group Pro-Choice Network of Western New York, 1988-2004. Collection is composed of documents concerning the organization's administration, events, and lawsuits. It also contains educational background material including extensive newspaper and magazine clippings.