Showing Collections: 1 - 16 of 16
- New York (State) -- Buffalo -- College presidents 7
- Universities and colleges -- Administration 7
- College presidents -- New York (State) -- Buffalo 6
- College presidents -- Inauguration 2
- Earthquake engineering -- Research 2
- Earthquake engineering laboratories -- United States 2
- Earthquake hazard analysis 2
- Acid rain -- Congresses 1
- Air -- Pollution 1
- Appointment books 1
- Audits 1
- Campus planning -- New York (State) -- Buffalo 1
- Canada -- Relations -- United States 1
- Clippings (information artifacts) 1
- College buildings -- New York (State) -- Buffalo 1
- College facilities 1
- Commencement ceremonies 1
- Committee reports 1
- Committees 1
- Conference reports 1 + ∧ less
- University Archives 15
- State University of New York at Buffalo 5
- Bruneau, Michel, Ph.D. 2
- Lee, George C. 2
- National Center for Earthquake Engineering Research (U.S.) 2
- Shinozuka, Masanobu 2
- State University of New York at Buffalo. Office of the President 2
- Aronoff, Jason 1
- Buffalo and Western New York Architecture Collection (State University of New York at Buffalo) 1
- Burgess, Joanne, 1952- 1
- Burke, Mary E. Lawson (Mary Elizabeth Lawson), 1955- 1
- Campus Unrest at the University at Buffalo Collection (State University of New York at Buffalo) 1
- Conference on Acid Rain (1981: Buffalo, N.Y.) 1
- Densmore, Christopher 1
- Finnegan, Marchand M. 1
- Foster, Dorothy Martin 1
- Gorman, Ruth Tauriello 1
- Graycliff (Derby, N.Y.) 1
- Greenwood, Susan M. 1 + ∧ less
Amherst Campus of the State University of New York at Buffalo: A Historical Perspective project records
Collection includes the unbound Masters project of Angeline Janetakos, as well as source documents and reports.
Canadian-American Center Records maintained by Joanne Burgess, Director of the Center and Special Assistant to President Ketter for the Center, between 1980-1982. The bulk of the records document the Acid Rain Conference held at the University in May of 1981.
14 volumes of University at Buffalo President Robert L. Ketter's appointment books. Ketter was President from 1970-1982.
Files pertaining to the 1974 evaluation of President Robert L. Ketter by the Board of Trustees and Ketter himself.
Inaugural files of University at Buffalo President Robert L. Ketter. Ketter was President from 1970-1982.
Scrapbooks of the inauguration of University at Buffalo President Robert L. Ketter. Ketter was inaugurated on February 15, 1971 at Kleinhans Music Hall, and was in office from 1970-1982.
Clippings and press releases on University at Buffalo President Robert L. Ketter, as collected by the Office of Information Services.
Papers include memos, correspondence, reprints, research notes, course materials, diagrams, photos, clippings and objects related to Robert L. Ketter's career especially at the State University of New York at Buffalo.
File of speeches, remarks, introductions and other public statements delivered by State University of New York at Buffalo President Robert L. Ketter, 1970-1982. In addition to drafts of speeches, the file also includes background information, comments and suggestions of the speeches by members of the University administration. Ketter was President from 1970-1982.
Oral history interviews with persons associated with the Darwin D. Martin House, Buffalo, New York, and other buildings designed by Frank Lloyd Wright.
Collection documents the founding and early years of the Multidisciplinary Center for Earthquake Engineering Research (MCEER). It consists primarily of reports and other formal documents produced by the Center.
Technical reports and other publications issued by the National Center for Earthquake Engineering Research at the State University of New York at Buffalo and by the successor organization Multidisciplinary Center for Earthquake Engineering Research.
The Squire Hall Demonstrations Records document student protests when the University at Buffalo converted the student union into a dental clinic for the Dental School, March 1982.
Small collection regarding reaction to the State Comptroller's Audit Report on the Administration of Federally Aided Programs, State University of New York at Buffalo, September 1, 1964 to June 30, 1970. Includes reaction to findings and recommendations regarding facilities, teaching loads, and status of teaching and graduate assistants. Also includes highlights of the audit report with findings, comments, and recommendations.
Subject files kept by the Office of the President, mainly during the administration of Robert Ketter.
Records kept by Lawrence A. Cappiello, Assistant to the Executive Vice President, on the various Task Forces appointed by President Ketter in 1970. The task forces studied community relations, University governance, University organizations, University goals, and the University community. The records consist largely of Task Force reports; preliminary reports; and other material relating to the organization, operation, and selection of members of the various task forces.