Showing Collections: 1 - 8 of 8
- Fliers (printed matter) 7
- Jews -- New York (State) -- Buffalo Region -- Archives 7
- Jews -- New York (State) -- Western New York Region -- Religion 7
- Judaism -- United States -- History 7
- Pamphlets 7
- Programs (documents) 7
- Jews -- New York (State) -- Western New York Region -- Social life and customs 6
- Photographs 6
- Clippings (information artifacts) 5
- Minutes (administrative records) 5
- Notes 5
- Reports 4
- Agendas (administrative records) 3
- Ephemera 3
- Presentations (communicative events) 3
- Research notes 3
- Invitations 2
- Speeches (documents) 2
- Architectural drawings (visual works) 1 + ∧ less
- Jewish Federation of Greater Buffalo 7
- Jewish Community Center of Greater Buffalo 4
- Foundation for Jewish Philanthropies (Buffalo, N.Y.) 3
- Hillel (Buffalo, N.Y.) 2
- Jewish Family Service of Buffalo & Erie County 2
- Weinberg Campus (Buffalo, N.Y.) 2
- Adler, Joseph G. 1
- Adler, Selig, 1909-1984 1
- Back, Toby 1
- Bureau of Jewish Education (Buffalo, N.Y.) 1
- Camp Lakeland (Buffalo, N.Y.) 1
- Dannecker, Don 1
- Eisen, William 1
- Feldman, Beatrice 1
- Fleischman, Peter 1
- Greenberg, Sherwin 1
- Hadassah (Buffalo, N.Y.) 1
- Haven-Buffalo Jewish Club 1933 (Buffalo, N.Y.) 1 + ∧ less
Organizational papers documenting the early beginnings of the Foundation for Jewish Philanthropies forerunner, the development of Foundation for Jewish Philanthropies services, and samples of special projects developed within affiliated agencies.
Organizational papers documenting aspects of the work and history of the Hebrew Benevolent Loan Association originally known as Gemilut Chasidim [Acts of Loving Kindness] and its work in the development of the Buffalo Jewish community through interest free loans.
Papers documenting aspects of the work of the Holocaust Resource Center, and predecessor committees associated with the Jewish Federation. An additional series documents refugee aid, and the Haven-Buffalo Jewish Club 1933, a German-Jewish Refugee social club formed in 1933.
The Selig Adler collection in the Jewish Archives of Greater Buffalo consists of Adler's published articles as well as those of colleagues and friends. Includes biographical information on Adler and his family as well as his notes and lecture materials on Jewish and American history.
Personal papers documenting demographical aspects of the broader Jewish community in Buffalo, as well as future planning for specific Jewish organizations as created by Kenneth Rogers.
Personal papers consist of research materials and maps documenting Jewish businesses and organizations that were located on the East Side of Buffalo during the 1930s. Also includes programming relating to Holocaust education. Programs, photographs, notes and newspaper clippings are included on other aspects of Jewish practice and history.
Personal papers documenting aspects of activism in Buffalo and Niagara Falls. Material includes minutes, newsletters, programs, photographs, speeches, research notes, testimonies and newspaper clippings relating to environmental issues, education, and Israel Advocacy.
Papers documenting aspects of special activities held within the Jewish community in observation of community milestones and other organizational activities, as well as programs featuring prominent individuals originally from Buffalo.