Showing Collections: 1 - 12 of 12
- Pamphlets 9
- Fliers (printed matter) 8
- Clippings (information artifacts) 7
- Jews -- New York (State) -- Buffalo Region -- Archives 7
- Photographs 7
- Correspondence 5
- Scrapbooks 5
- Black-and-white photographs 4
- Ephemera 4
- Judaism -- United States -- History 4
- Minutes (administrative records) 4
- Jews -- New York (State) -- Buffalo -- Archives 3
- Jews -- New York (State) -- Western New York Region -- Religion 3
- Programs (documents) 3
- Booklets 2
- Color photographs 2
- Material culture 2
- Slides (photographs) 2
- Speeches (documents) 2 + ∧ less
- University Archives 9
- Bureau of Jewish Education (Buffalo, N.Y.) 5
- Camp Lakeland (Franklinville, N.Y.) 2
- Jewish Community Center of Greater Buffalo 2
- Jewish Federation of Greater Buffalo 2
- State University of New York at Buffalo 2
- Temple Beth Zion (Buffalo, N.Y.) 2
- American Jewish Committee 1
- Arlen, Harold 1
- B'nai B'rith Women 1
- Back, Toby 1
- Blanchard, Annette 1
- Blanchard, William, 1928-2008 1
- Boy Scouts of America 1
- Buffalo Ritualarium (Mikvah of Buffalo) 1
- Buffalo and Western New York Architecture Collection (State University of New York at Buffalo) 1
- B’nai B’rith Women. Balfour Chapter (Buffalo, N.Y.) 1
- B’nai B’rith Women. Boruch Chapter (Buffalo, N.Y.) 1
- B’nai B’rith Women. Grand Lodge #1. (New York City, N.Y.) 1 + ∧ less
Personal Papers documenting volunteer activities of Annette Blanchard and some family materials. Includes photographs, speeches, newspaper clippings, media, and other material relating to volunteer service and career in B’nai B’rith, as well as a small amount of materials relating to her husband William Blanchard’s Jewish scouting activities.
Personal papers documenting the building of a mikvah in Buffalo, New York. Materials include reports, architectural sketches, correspondence and other material relating to the erection of the building as well as history of a previous mikvah founders and managers.
Materials documenting aspects of work of Chabad of Buffalo with an emphasis on outreach work for Jewish students at University at Buffalo and Buffalo State College as well as the social and education life of a Chabad affiliated school, Torah Teminah, Amherst, NY.
Collection includes personal papers documenting the personal and career life of local politician and lawyer, Frank E. Freedman, from Buffalo, New York. Materials include personal photographs, autographed mementoes, art sketch, newspaper clippings, ephemera, and other material relating to his interests in show business.
Includes collected and created photographs, slides, commemorative booklet and research paper relating to the activities of Temple Beth El, Niagara Falls, and Jewish community life in Niagara Falls.
Papers documenting aspects of the work of the Holocaust Resource Center, and predecessor committees associated with the Jewish Federation. An additional series documents refugee aid, and the Haven-Buffalo Jewish Club 1933, a German-Jewish Refugee social club formed in 1933.
The collection of Jewish Community Center (JCC) of Greater Buffalo and Summer Camps Records contains a wide range of material, dominated by photographs and program-related materials for the JCC, Camp Lakeland and Camp Centerland. Also, contains correspondence, reports, publications, newsletters, and handwritten documents. An additional three other collections are included: annual Jewish community book fair records; Jewish Film Festival and Jewish Repertory Theatre records.
Personal papers documenting the personal and career life of local communal leader, Ethel Roblin Melzer. Materials include photographs, speeches, newspaper clippings, media, and other material relating to her volunteer service and professional careers in the Jewish community.
Student produced materials documenting aspects of the educational life of Ohr Temimim and its predecessor institution, the Jewish Heritage Day School, in Amherst, New York.
Congregational papers documenting the religious, historic and cultural life of Temple Beth El from its beginnings in 1847 until 2006 just prior to merger with Shaarey Zedek to form Temple Beth Tzedek in 2008.
Organizational papers documenting the religious and community activities of Temple Beth Zion synagogue. Includes photographs, ledgers, scrapbooks, correspondence, newspaper clippings, newsletters, flyers, certificates, architectural drawings and special format or oversize materials dating from 1864 to 2008. Includes materials created by auxiliaries, religious school, leadership, administration and clergy.
Collection of Westwood Country Club, 1945-1995, includes minutes, resolutions, correspondence, annual reports, scrapbooks and photographs relating to the administrative and leisure activities of the Country Club.