Showing Collections: 1 - 8 of 8
- Jewish archives -- New York (State) -- Buffalo Region 6
- Judaism -- United States -- History 6
- Correspondence 5
- Jewish archives -- New York (State), Western 4
- Jews -- New York (State) -- Buffalo -- Archives 4
- Jews -- New York (State) -- Buffalo Region -- Archives 4
- Jews -- New York (State), Western -- Archives 4
- Photographs 4
- Administrative records 3
- Clippings (information artifacts) 3
- Minutes (administrative records) 3
- Scrapbooks 3
- Brochures 2
- Fliers (printed matter) 2
- Jewish archives -- New York (State) -- Buffalo 2
- Newsletters 2
- Pamphlets 2
- Videotapes 2
- Administrative reports 1
- Black-and-white photographs 1 + ∧ less
- Bureau of Jewish Education (Buffalo, N.Y.) 7
- State University of New York at Buffalo 4
- American Jewish Committee. Buffalo/Niagara Chapter 1
- American Jewish Review 1
- Buffalo Jewish Review 1
- Camp Lakeland (Franklinville, N.Y.) 1
- Congregation Ahavath Sholem (Buffalo, N.Y.) 1
- Hadassah, Women's Zionist Organization of America. Niagara Chapter 1
- Jewish Community Center of Greater Buffalo 1
- Jewish Family Service of Buffalo & Erie County 1
- Jewish Federation of Greater Buffalo 1
- Jewish Federation of Niagara Falls 1
- Jewish Fresh Air Camp Association (Buffalo, N.Y.) 1
- Kadimah School (Buffalo, N.Y.) 1
- Kotzin, Chana Revell 1
- Macks, Lawrence 1
- Torke, David 1 + ∧ less
Records of the American Jewish Committee - Buffalo/Niagara Chapter primarily from its final 20 years of operation documenting interfaith and Jewish heritage programming and community awards.
The archive of the Buffalo Jewish Review contains issues of the Buffalo Jewish Review and its predecessor the American Jewish Review from November 9, 1917 to the present.
Collection includes a minute book, ephemera, and material relating to the religious and administrative and cultural activities of the synagogue also known as the Jefferson Shul. Materials relating to preservation campaigns includes clippings and reports.
The records of the Niagara Falls chapter of Hadassah, the Women’s Zionist Organization of America, document both organizational and individual activities.
The collection of Jewish Community Center (JCC) of Greater Buffalo and Summer Camps Records contains a wide range of material, dominated by photographs and program-related materials for the JCC, Camp Lakeland and Camp Centerland. Also, contains correspondence, reports, publications, newsletters, and handwritten documents. An additional three other collections are included: annual Jewish community book fair records; Jewish Film Festival and Jewish Repertory Theatre records.
Records of the Jewish Federation and, because of the Federation's encompassing nature, the some records from affiliated and supported institutions. Local case files on Soviet Jewish immigration created by Jewish Family Service are included. The collection includes a file of the Jewish Federation's newsletter, Federation News.
The Jewish Federation of Niagara Falls administrative records including minutes, committee reports, publications, correspondence, yearbooks, scrapbooks, and photographs. Records of the Rosa Coplon Home are also included.
The Kadimah School of Buffalo Records describe the governance and activities of the school between 1959 and 2010 as well as pre-opening materials from 1958. The bulk of the material dates from between 1957 to 1989. The collection contains minutes and administrative papers, budgets, student and faculty related materials, publications and publicity materials.