Showing Collections: 1 - 6 of 6
- Black-and-white photographs 3
- Architectural drawings (visual works) 2
- Clippings (information artifacts) 2
- Color photographs 2
- Photographs 2
- Architectural criticism 1
- Architectural design -- United States -- 20th century 1
- Architectural drawing -- United States -- 20th century 1
- Architectural photography -- United States 1
- Architectural practice -- United States 1
- Architecture -- Composition, proportion, etc. 1
- Architecture -- Mathematics 1
- Architecture -- Philosophy 1
- Architecture -- United States -- History -- 20th century 1
- Architecture, Modern -- 20th century 1
- Buffalo (N.Y.) -- Buildings, structures, etc. 1
- Color slides 1
- Correspondence 1
- Darwin D. Martin House (Buffalo, N.Y.) 1
- Decoration and ornament, Architectural -- United States 1 + ∧ less
- Buffalo and Western New York Architecture Collection (State University of New York at Buffalo) 5
- Graycliff (Derby, N.Y.) 5
- Martin, D.D. (Darwin D.) 5
- University Archives 4
- Darwin D. Martin House (Buffalo, N.Y.) 2
- Fuermann, Henry 2
- Martin, Isabelle R. (Isabelle Reidpath) 2
- Mueller, Louise 2
- Bero Associates Architects (Rochester, N.Y.) 1
- Graycliff Conservancy 1
- Martin Family 1
- Martin, Darwin R. (Darwin Reidpath) 1
- Meyerson, Marjorie 1
- Polivka, Jaroslav Joseph, 1886-1960 1
- Solomon R. Guggenheim Museum 1
- State University of New York at Buffalo. Archival resources 1
- Taliesin West (Scottsdale, AR) 1 + ∧ less
Collection includes the official records of the Conservancy, an historic structure report prepared for the Conservancy, and Graycliff-related historical artifacts and documents collected by the Conservancy.
Construction photographs for Graycliff, the summer home of the Darwin D. Martin family which was designed by Frank Lloyd Wright.
Documentation for the project sponsored by the Western New York Library Resources Council to digitize the photographs kept by the Darwin D. Martin family depicting the Darwin D. Martin house in Buffalo, New York, and their summer house, "Graycliff", in Derby, New York, both designed by architect Frank Lloyd Wright, and photographs of the Martin family.
Reference files created by Mrs. Martin Meyerson and University Archives staff useful for documenting the furnishing of the Darwin D. Martin House, Buffalo, New York.
Photographs kept by the Darwin D. Martin family depicting the Darwin D. Martin house in Buffalo, New York, and their summer house, "Graycliff", in Derby, New York, both designed by architect Frank Lloyd Wright, and photographs of the Martin family.
Papers of J.J. Polivka, internationally renowned Czechoslovakian structural engineer. Collection documents his collaboration with Frank Lloyd Wright on many of Wright's later projects including the Guggenheim Museum, and the proposed Butterfly Bridge. Collection consists of correspondence, clippings, drawings, publications, photographs and photograph negatives.