Showing Collections: 1 - 22 of 22
- Names: Wright, Frank Lloyd, 1867-1959 X
- Buffalo (N.Y.) -- Buildings, structures, etc. 6
- Correspondence 6
- Darwin D. Martin House (Buffalo, N.Y.) 6
- Architectural drawings (visual works) 3
- Black-and-white photographs 3
- Blueprints (reprographic copies) 3
- Architectural practice -- United States 2
- Architecture -- United States -- History -- 20th century 2
- Architecture, Modern -- 20th century 2
- Clippings (information artifacts) 2
- Color photographs 2
- Larkin Building (Buffalo, N.Y.) 2
- Photographs 2
- Architectural criticism 1
- Architectural design -- United States -- 20th century 1
- Architectural drawing -- United States -- 20th century 1
- Architectural photography -- United States 1
- Architecture -- Composition, proportion, etc. 1
- Architecture -- Designs and plans -- Working drawings 1
- Architecture -- Japan -- Tokyo 1 + ∧ less
- University Archives 18
- Buffalo and Western New York Architecture Collection (State University of New York at Buffalo) 14
- Martin, D.D. (Darwin D.) 12
- Graycliff (Derby, N.Y.) 8
- Darwin D. Martin House (Buffalo, N.Y.) 7
- Martin, Darwin R. (Darwin Reidpath) 4
- State University of New York at Buffalo. Archival resources 4
- Larkin Co. 3
- Martin, Isabelle R. (Isabelle Reidpath) 3
- Tafel, Edgar 3
- Foster, Dorothy Martin 2
- Fuermann, Henry 2
- Lang, O.S. 2
- Larkin Soap Company 2
- Martin, William E. 2
- Mueller, Louise 2
- Aronoff, Jason 1
- Bero Associates Architects (Rochester, N.Y.) 1
- Burke, Mary E. Lawson (Mary Elizabeth Lawson), 1955- 1 + ∧ less
Architectural and landscape plans for the Darwin D. Martin House and Graycliff, the summer home of the Darwin D. Martin family which were designed by Frank Lloyd Wright.
Architectural fragments from the Frank Lloyd Wright designed Imperial Hotel (Tokyo, Japan), collected by Edgar Tafel. The fragments include blocks, tiles, bricks, one window and one copper exterior piece.
This collection contains records related to the Darwin D. Martin House while it was overseen by the University at Buffalo's School of Architecture and Planning. Also included are surveys, studies and other documents related to the Darwin D. Martin House Historic Structure Report.
Blueprints by Frank Lloyd Wright for a residence in Louisville, Kentucky, which was not built.
Records of the Friends of the Darwin D. Martin House, including earlier correspondence and documents of the Office of the President of the State University of New York at Buffalo and the UB Alumni Association concerning efforts to preserve and restore the Frank Lloyd Wright designed Darwin D. Martin House in Buffalo, New York.
Collection includes the official records of the Conservancy, an historic structure report prepared for the Conservancy, and Graycliff-related historical artifacts and documents collected by the Conservancy.
Construction photographs for Graycliff, the summer home of the Darwin D. Martin family which was designed by Frank Lloyd Wright.
Historic American Building survey drawings, Frank Lloyd Wright's Darwin D. Martin House, Buffalo, New York
Collection contains architectural drawings from the Historic American Buildings Survey of the Darwin D. Martin House, Buffalo, New York, designed by Frank Lloyd Wright and built in 1904.
Architectural plans for the Larkin Company's administration building which was designed by Frank Lloyd Wright.
Correspondence between Darwin D. Martin and O.S. Lang, the general contractor for the Martin House, and correspondence of Martin and Lang with suppliers of building materials and furnishings for the Darwin D. Martin House in Buffalo, New York.
Documentation for the project sponsored by the Western New York Library Resources Council to digitize the photographs kept by the Darwin D. Martin family depicting the Darwin D. Martin house in Buffalo, New York, and their summer house, "Graycliff", in Derby, New York, both designed by architect Frank Lloyd Wright, and photographs of the Martin family.
Papers, circa 1878 to 1935, of Darwin D. Martin (1865-1935) of Buffalo, New York, an official of the Larkin Company and an early client of Frank Lloyd Wright.
Oral history interviews with persons associated with the Darwin D. Martin House, Buffalo, New York, and other buildings designed by Frank Lloyd Wright.
Reference files created by Mrs. Martin Meyerson and University Archives staff useful for documenting the furnishing of the Darwin D. Martin House, Buffalo, New York.
Surveys, studies, reports and manuals regarding the restoration of the Darwin D. Martin House, 1990-1997.
Photographs kept by the Darwin D. Martin family depicting the Darwin D. Martin house in Buffalo, New York, and their summer house, "Graycliff", in Derby, New York, both designed by architect Frank Lloyd Wright, and photographs of the Martin family.
Papers of J.J. Polivka, internationally renowned Czechoslovakian structural engineer. Collection documents his collaboration with Frank Lloyd Wright on many of Wright's later projects including the Guggenheim Museum, and the proposed Butterfly Bridge. Collection consists of correspondence, clippings, drawings, publications, photographs and photograph negatives.
Fabric sample, designed by Frank Lloyd Wright, for Schumacher's Taliesin Line of Decorative Fabrics.
Correspondence between Michael Meredith Hare, architect, philosopher and author, Frank Lloyd Wright, and Taliesin Fellowship member, William Bye Fyfe, when Hare was an architecture student at Yale in 1933, concerning Hare's inquiry into a Fellowship at Taliesin and Wright's views on architectural education. Also includes a 1940 autobiographical sketch of Hare.
A collection of major periodicals featuring articles about architect Frank Lloyd Wright.
Correspondence between Darwin D. Martin of Buffalo, New York and architect Frank Lloyd Wright, concerning the Wright designed homes for the Martin family.