Showing Collections: 1 - 11 of 11
- Names: University of Buffalo. Office of the Chancellor X
- Universities and colleges -- Administration 6
- College presidents -- New York (State) -- Buffalo 3
- Annual reports 2
- Academic costume 1
- Academic freedom 1
- Administrative reports 1
- Awards 1
- Buffalo (N.Y.) -- Politics and government 1
- Christmas cards 1
- College administrators -- New York (State) -- Buffalo 1
- College presidents -- Inauguration 1
- Correspondence 1
- Documentary photographs 1
- Drama--History and criticism 1
- Education Administration 1
- Education, Higher--New York (State) 1
- Educational leadership--United States 1
- Fund raising -- New York (State) -- Buffalo 1
- German drama--History and criticism 1
- German teachers--United States 1 + ∧ less
- University Archives 10
- State University of New York at Buffalo. Office of the President 5
- University of Buffalo 4
- Capen, Samuel Paul, 1878-1956 3
- University of Buffalo. Committee on General Administration 2
- Capen, Grace Wright 1
- Clark College (Worcester, Mass.) 1
- Cooke, Walter Platt, 1869-1931 1
- Cult of the White Buffalo (Buffalo, N.Y.) 1
- Lewis, Wyndham, 1882-1957 1
- Millard Fillmore College 1
- Niagara Frontier Convocation (1951 : University of Buffalo) 1
- Public Education Association (Worcester, Mass.) 1
- State University of New York at Buffalo. Office of the Treasurer and Comptroller 1
- Thursday Club (Buffalo, N.Y.) 1
- Tufts College 1
- United States. Bureau of Education 1
- University of Buffalo. Deans' Council 1
- University of Buffalo. University Council 1 + ∧ less
Microfilmed annual reports of schools, departments, offices, institutes and centers of the University at Buffalo. Reports of Schools and Faculties, particularly after 1950, often incorporate reports of departments. This collection is not comprehensive. For additional reports, see individual collections for schools, offices, departments, etc.; and 5/2/1243 for reports outside of this date range.
Hoods, honorary degrees, and awards of Samuel P. Capen, first director of the American Council in Education (1919-1922); first full-time Chancellor of the University of Buffalo (1922-1950); and spokesman for academic freedom and educational reform.
The Office of the President Files on Samuel P. Capen, 1922-1957 [bulk 1922], includes materials related to Samuel P. Capen's tenure as Chancellor. The collection specifically includes materials related to his inauguration and the dedications of Foster Hall and Rotary Field.
Professional and personal correspondence, speeches, articles and memorabilia of Samuel P. Capen, first director of the American Council in Education (1919-1922); first full-time Chancellor of the University of Buffalo (1922-1950); and spokesman for academic freedom and educational reform.
Records pertaining to the Centennial of the University of Buffalo, 1946, including clippings; scrapbook; photographs; correspondence; invitations; programs; committee reports, etc.
Speeches, photographs, and correspondence relating to the Chancellor Charles P. Norton medalists (commonly referred to as the Chancellor's Medal). Also includes two copies of Great Citizens of Buffalo: Chancellors Medal Awards, 1925-1944.
Christmas cards sent out by the Office of the President, under the administrations of Clifford Furnas and Martin Meyerson.
Resolutions of the Dean’s Council and University of Buffalo General Administration Committee, 1936 to 1962. The majority of the resolutions are by the General Administration Committee.
Files of mainly annual conferences for the Deans’ Council, Senate Executive Committee, and Faculty. Includes memos, clippings, background articles to be discussed at conferences, and agenda. Users should not assume that each conference file is comprehensive in coverage or format type.
Records of memorials, convocations, anniversary celebrations, and fund campaigns held by the University. The majority of files concern the 1951-1952 Development Campaign, including the 1951 Niagara Frontier Convocation. This material is arranged chronologically and includes minutes, memoranda, lists of committee members and participants, diagrams of organizational structure, printed pamphlets, and other materials.
Printed reports, beginning in 1922-23, of the Chancellor of the University of Buffalo, and, after the merger of the University of Buffalo with the State University of New York in 1962, the President of the State University of New York at Buffalo.