Showing Collections: 1 - 6 of 6
- Annual reports 2
- College presidents -- New York (State) -- Buffalo 2
- Academic costume 1
- Administrative reports 1
- College administrators -- New York (State) -- Buffalo 1
- College presidents -- Inauguration 1
- Education Administration 1
- Education, Higher--New York (State) 1
- Microfilms 1
- New York (State) -- Buffalo -- College presidents 1
- Public universities and colleges--United States 1
- Resolutions (administrative records) 1 + ∧ less
- State University of New York at Buffalo. Office of the President 3
- Capen, Samuel Paul, 1878-1956 2
- State University of New York at Buffalo. Office of the Treasurer and Comptroller 1
- University of Buffalo 1
- University of Buffalo. Committee on General Administration 1
Microfilmed annual reports of schools, departments, offices, institutes and centers of the University at Buffalo. Reports of Schools and Faculties, particularly after 1950, often incorporate reports of departments. This collection is not comprehensive. For additional reports, see individual collections for schools, offices, departments, etc.; and 5/2/1243 for reports outside of this date range.
Hoods, honorary degrees, and awards of Samuel P. Capen, first director of the American Council in Education (1919-1922); first full-time Chancellor of the University of Buffalo (1922-1950); and spokesman for academic freedom and educational reform.
The Office of the President Files on Samuel P. Capen, 1922-1957 [bulk 1922], includes materials related to Samuel P. Capen's tenure as Chancellor. The collection specifically includes materials related to his inauguration and the dedications of Foster Hall and Rotary Field.
Resolutions of the Dean’s Council and University of Buffalo General Administration Committee, 1936 to 1962. The majority of the resolutions are by the General Administration Committee.
Files of mainly annual conferences for the Deans’ Council, Senate Executive Committee, and Faculty. Includes memos, clippings, background articles to be discussed at conferences, and agenda. Users should not assume that each conference file is comprehensive in coverage or format type.
Printed reports, beginning in 1922-23, of the Chancellor of the University of Buffalo, and, after the merger of the University of Buffalo with the State University of New York in 1962, the President of the State University of New York at Buffalo.