Showing Collections: 31 - 42 of 42
- Names: University of Buffalo X
- Correspondence 13
- Clippings (information artifacts) 6
- Reports 6
- Speeches (documents) 6
- Universities and colleges -- Administration 5
- English literature -- Study and teaching (Higher) -- United States 4
- Photographs 4
- College presidents -- New York (State) -- Buffalo 3
- New York (State) -- Student activities -- Buffalo 3
- Scrapbooks 3
- Black-and-white photographs 2
- Class reunions -- New York (State) -- Buffalo 2
- College administrators -- New York (State) -- Buffalo 2
- College teachers -- United States 2
- Genealogies (histories) 2
- Lecture notes 2
- Memorabilia 2
- Photograph albums 2
- Psychology -- Study and teaching -- New York (State) -- Buffalo 2
- Reprints 2 + ∧ less
- University Archives 35
- State University of New York at Buffalo 24
- University of Buffalo. Office of the Chancellor 4
- Anderson, George Lester, 1911-1998 3
- Capen, Samuel Paul, 1878-1956 3
- Furnas, C. C. (Clifford Cook), 1900-1969 3
- State University of New York at Buffalo. School of Education 3
- Cooke, Walter Platt, 1869-1931 2
- Furnas, Sparkle Moore 2
- State University of New York at Buffalo. School of Social Work 2
- University of Buffalo. School of Medicine 2
- University of Buffalo. University Council 2
- Abbott, Charles D. (Charles David), 1900-1961 1
- Adams-Volpe, Judith 1
- Adaptive Re-Use Studio 1
- American Association of Colleges of Pharmacy 1
- American Association of University Professors 1
- American Institute of Islamic Studies 1
- American Library Association 1 + ∧ less
Scrapbook materials of Hubert "Spike" Nagel, a member of the UB Class of 1927.
Records concerning site selection, land acquisition and construction of the North Campus of the University at Buffalo.
Records pertaining to various student social activities from the early years of Norton Union. Includes reports, worksheets, programs, photographs, clippings, correspondence, and notes documented by the student-led committees in charge of activities.
Papers from University at Buffalo varsity swimming coach, William H. Sanford. Collection includes photographs of University of Buffalo varsity swimmers and tennis players, planning documents for athletic facilities, and swimming and diving score records. Also included is the San-Dell Computer No.1 for Diving and Synchronized Swimming (1958) developed by Sanford and Robert W. Bedell.
Professional papers pertaining primarily to Thorn's work on speech disorders at the Speech Clinic and in the Department of Speech Communication. Collection includes tape recordings of speech disorders used for class instruction and Thorn's papers as a member of the Committee on the Evaluation of the Student Constitution at the University of Buffalo.
Over 130 digitized 16mm films. Among the footage are the annual Moving Up Day parades, commencements, football games, marching band formations, student unrest, and campus construction. Some gems were uncovered, including rare footage of the interior of the Darwin Martin house, mid-century downtown Buffalo, Lionel Hampton, and a Buffalo Sabres vs. Buffalo Norsemen hockey game.
This collection contains memorabilia, artifacts, and various materials related to the University at Buffalo, exclusive of student life.
Flags used in various University at Buffalo events. Collection also contains flags used by alumni of the University at Buffalo during important events such as the flight of the Space Shuttle Atlantis and during the recovery of Ground Zero.
Contains administrative histories, clippings, reports, and miscellaneous printed material regarding the university at large.
Correspondence, reports, contracts, clippings, brochures and other documentation relating to the University of Buffalo and higher education at large during the time of World War II, including information on war service opportunities from the American Council on Education; the Army, Air Force, and Navy at UB; housing of troops at colleges; and an honor roll of University alumni killed in the war.