Showing Collections: 241 - 270 of 788
- Names: University Archives X
- Correspondence 129
- Clippings (information artifacts) 107
- Photographs 92
- Minutes (administrative records) 64
- Reports 49
- Scrapbooks 48
- Judaism -- United States -- History 45
- Pamphlets 45
- Fliers (printed matter) 44
- Jews -- New York (State) -- Buffalo Region -- Archives 43
- Jews -- New York (State) -- Western New York Region -- Religion 39
- Ephemera 38
- Jews -- New York (State) -- Western New York Region -- Social life and customs 37
- PDF 35
- Newsletters 32
- Programs (documents) 30
- Universities and colleges -- Administration 30
- Black-and-white photographs 29
- College presidents -- New York (State) -- Buffalo 26
- Invitations 24 + ∧ less
- English 774
- French 4
- Hebrew 3
- German 2
- Chinese 1
- State University of New York at Buffalo 180
- Jewish Buffalo Archives Project 65
- State University of New York at Buffalo. Archival resources 37
- University of Buffalo 35
- Jewish Federation of Greater Buffalo 28
- State University of New York at Buffalo. Office of the President 26
- Buffalo and Western New York Architecture Collection (State University of New York at Buffalo) 21
- Jewish Community Center of Greater Buffalo 19
- Bureau of Jewish Education (Buffalo, N.Y.) 18
- Campus Unrest at the University at Buffalo Collection (State University of New York at Buffalo) 18
- Wright, Frank Lloyd, 1867-1959 18
- State University of New York at Buffalo. Division of Athletics 16
- Athletics Memorabilia Collection 15
- Ketter, Robert L., 1928-1989 15
- Environmental Issues in Western New York Collection (State University of New York at Buffalo) 11
- State University of New York at Buffalo. Department of Philosophy 11
- State University of New York 10
- State University of New York at Buffalo. School of Architecture and Planning 10
- University of Buffalo. Office of the Chancellor 10 + ∧ less
Records from the Faculty of Social Sciences Office of the Dean, regarding four committees: Budget, Curriculum, Policy, and Personnel.
This collection contains files pertaining to the Survey Research Center, a field research organization that was located on the Ridge Lea Campus from 1968-1979.
Course Proposals from the Faculty of Arts and Letters, both undergraduate and graduate, from its inception in 1971 to its dissolution in 1997.
Files of the Faculty Senate of the University of Buffalo, 1923-1976, which were kept by the Office of the Chancellor/President. Files include by-laws; minutes; agendas; membership lists; reports from the Executive Committee and other committees; see also Record Group 12 for Faculty Senate materials.
Meeting minutes and other organizational materials for the Faculty Student Association.
Papers of Marvin Farber, professor of philosophy and phenomenology, during his time as editor for the philosophy journal Philosophy and Phenomenological Research.
Collection of materials from Marvin Farber, professor of philosophy and phenomenology. Includes correspondence, publications, notes, speeches, and course files.
Blank Feinberg oath and statements.
Arnold and Ruth Fernandez papers, document Temple Beth Zion’s Brotherhood’s and Sisterhood’s administrative and its members’ synagogue activities.
Invitations, clippings, and speech transcripts (incomplete) for the annual Millard Fillmore Commemoration event.
Papers include correspondence, memoranda, notebooks, library catalog, and other documents regarding Millard Fillmore, the first Chancellor of the University of Buffalo and the thirteenth President of the United States.
Contemporary papers kept by the creators during their service in the U.S. Attorney General's Office and on Senator Hubert Humphrey's staff during the consideration and passage of the Civil Rights Act of 1964.
Report describing the system of financial management and administration at the University at Buffalo, circa 1980.
Personal papers documenting aspects of Jewish youth culture. Material includes programs, newspaper clippings, essays, invitations, and ephemera relating to Temple Beth El, Jewish Community Building, sororities and fraternities, Park School Buffalo, and Camp Kawagama in Ontario.
Papers of Robert S. Fisk, mainly concerning collective bargaining at the State University of New York (including at UB), but also broadly in higher education; Buffalo school desegregation; and courses he taught at the University at Buffalo. Also includes his research, reports, writings, and correspondence.
Holograph class lecture book (142 leaves) maintained by Willis Bryan Fitch as a student in the School of Pharmacy at the University of Buffalo.
This collection contains for each column, the text as submitted for publication, the published version including both printed and online versions for the period August 2008-January 2012, and a CD-ROM containing images used in the columns.
Individual game programs for the UB Bulls football team.
Individual game programs for the UB Bulls football team. Information found in each program includes player and coach biographies, team rosters, schedules, records and history, and opponent information.
Organizational papers documenting the early beginnings of the Foundation for Jewish Philanthropies forerunner, the development of Foundation for Jewish Philanthropies services, and samples of special projects developed within affiliated agencies.
Professional writings and research from lawyer, professor, legal advisor, and philosopher, Mitchell Franklin who was well known for his work in Contracts, Roman, and International Laws.
Frederick O. Gearing Center for the Study of Cultural Transmission and Project in Ethnography in Education records
Collection of materials from Frederick Osmond Gearing, Professor Emeritus of Anthropology. Includes publications relating to the Project in Ethnography and Education and the Center for the Study of Cultural Transmission, as well as extensive correspondence files, research materials, and notes.
Collection includes personal papers documenting the personal and career life of local politician and lawyer, Frank E. Freedman, from Buffalo, New York. Materials include personal photographs, autographed mementoes, art sketch, newspaper clippings, ephemera, and other material relating to his interests in show business.
Materials related to the tenure of Maryann S. Freedman as president of the Erie County Bar Association and as president of the New York State Bar Association. The collection includes correspondence, memos, policy notes, promotional materials, meeting minutes, financial records, committee notes and agendas, and other related materials.
Collection of Edgar Zodiag Friedenberg, 1935-1976. Includes personal and professional correspondence and manuscripts of his articles, book reviews and books.
Collection contains audiocassettes of interviews and typed interview notes from the research for Ms. Friedman's Ph.D. dissertation, "Origins and Development of Psychological Services in the Public Schools of Buffalo, N.Y., 1906-1980," completed in 1981.
Records of the Friends of the Darwin D. Martin House, including earlier correspondence and documents of the Office of the President of the State University of New York at Buffalo and the UB Alumni Association concerning efforts to preserve and restore the Frank Lloyd Wright designed Darwin D. Martin House in Buffalo, New York.
Memos and reports exchanged between Campus-Site Study Task Groups and President Furnas regarding the future site for campus expansion (eventually, the North/Amherst campus).