Showing Collections: 211 - 240 of 787
- Names: University Archives X
- Correspondence 129
- Clippings (information artifacts) 107
- Photographs 92
- Minutes (administrative records) 64
- Reports 49
- Scrapbooks 48
- Judaism -- United States -- History 45
- Pamphlets 45
- Fliers (printed matter) 44
- Jews -- New York (State) -- Buffalo Region -- Archives 43
- Jews -- New York (State) -- Western New York Region -- Religion 39
- Ephemera 38
- Jews -- New York (State) -- Western New York Region -- Social life and customs 37
- PDF 35
- Newsletters 32
- Programs (documents) 30
- Universities and colleges -- Administration 30
- Black-and-white photographs 29
- College presidents -- New York (State) -- Buffalo 26
- Invitations 24 + ∧ less
- English 773
- French 4
- Hebrew 3
- German 2
- Chinese 1
- State University of New York at Buffalo 180
- Jewish Buffalo Archives Project 65
- State University of New York at Buffalo. Archival resources 37
- University of Buffalo 35
- Jewish Federation of Greater Buffalo 28
- State University of New York at Buffalo. Office of the President 26
- Buffalo and Western New York Architecture Collection (State University of New York at Buffalo) 21
- Jewish Community Center of Greater Buffalo 19
- Bureau of Jewish Education (Buffalo, N.Y.) 18
- Campus Unrest at the University at Buffalo Collection (State University of New York at Buffalo) 18
- Wright, Frank Lloyd, 1867-1959 18
- State University of New York at Buffalo. Division of Athletics 16
- Athletics Memorabilia Collection 15
- Ketter, Robert L., 1928-1989 15
- Environmental Issues in Western New York Collection (State University of New York at Buffalo) 11
- State University of New York at Buffalo. Department of Philosophy 11
- State University of New York 10
- State University of New York at Buffalo. School of Architecture and Planning 10
- University of Buffalo. Office of the Chancellor 10 + ∧ less
This collection consists of the Ph.D. gown, mortarboard and UB Ph.D. hood of Jean B. Durfee.
Early University ephemera including schedules, invitations, programs, medals, and other items from the departments of dentistry, medicine, pharmacy, chemistry, and law. Also includes general UB ephemera.
Files of Valerie Eastman as First Coordinator of the Women's Studies College.
Papers of Kenneth Eckhert as the editor of the University of Buffalo student newspaper, The Bee, 1930-1931, and as editor of the Medentian, the magazine of the Medical and Dental Schools of the University of Buffalo, 1932-1933, and later papers, 1941-1949, 1954-1955, as the faculty advisor to the Medentian. The papers include correspondence, printed materials, news releases from the Nation Student Federation of America, and other material.
Discussion papers of the Economics Research Group of the Department of Economics. Incomplete set, #94-444.
Personal papers of John A. Edens, librarian at the University at Buffalo.
The Graduate School of Education lecture tapes contains VHS tapes and audio cassette tapes with recordings of visitor lectures from the Graduate School of Education, dated 1994-2011.
Collection includes correspondence and plans for the creation and early years of the Educational Technology Center.
The records and personal materials of the Edward J. Meyer School of Nursing Alumni Association.
Digital issues of the Department of Epidemiology and Environmental Health's newsletter.
Newsletters, member directories, and an invitation regarding the University at Buffalo's Emeritus Center.
Items from scrapbook of the Engineering Society of the University of Buffalo. Includes photos, newsletters, and founding documents of the student group.
Research collection of Ralph C. Epstein, Dean of the School of Business Administration from 1935 to 1947. Topics included are American Manufacturing and Industry, Unemployment Insurance Law, and the Rubber and Automobile trades.
Correspondence, minutes, and other documents relating to Erie County's efforts to recognize International Women's Year.
Glyn T. Evans was an administrator and librarian with the State University of New York from 1972 to 1995. His papers reflect SUNY, SUNY/OCLC Network, and OCLC administration as well as library automation.
A collection containing items related to UB Alumnus Willie Evans, class of 1960, including awards, correspondence, apparel, newspaper clippings, scrapbooks, DVDs, football programs, photographs, and other items documenting Evans' time as a student athlete at the university.
Bound volumes of the Evening telegraph (Buffalo, N.Y.)
Papers of Raymond H. Ewell, professor of chemical engineering and vice president for research at University at Buffalo. Contains correspondence, reports, articles, and research notes, related to his professional work from the 1950s to mid 1970s, including his research on the USSR, India, and food/fertilizer production.
Digital copies of the Department of Materials Design and Innovation's newsletter.
Records of the Faculty Club of the University at Buffalo and its successor the Campus Club of the University at Buffalo.
This collection contains minutes, correspondence, surveys and reports of the Faculty Executive Committee from 2002-.
This collection contains minutes, correspondence, surveys and reports of the Faculty Executive Committee from 1995-2002.
These files contain the correspondence of Acting and Assistant Deans of the Faculty of Arts and Letters.
General office files maintained in the Office of the Dean of the Faculty of Arts and Letters.
Faculty of Arts and Letters, Office of the Dean David Willbern, Associate Dean (Graduate Education) Office files
The Office Files of David Willbern, circa 1986-1989, contains materials pertinent to his tenure as Associate Dean of Graduate Education. The collection contains materials relevant to the administration of the Faculty of Arts and Letters, special programming, departmental matters, conferences and both graduate and faculty funding.
Faculty of Arts and Letters, Office of the Dean, John Dings, Associate Dean (Undergraduate Education), Office files
The collection of the Office files of John Dings, circa 1986-1989, contains materials relevant to his position as Associate Dean of Undergraduate Education. Included is information about administration of the Faculty of Arts and Letters, scheduling, special programming and events, and course development.
Official outgoing correspondence of the Dean of the Faculty of Arts and Letters, Jon Whitmore.
Personnel files of the Faculty of Arts and Letters
This collection consists of correspondence, journals, and newspapers kept by Faculty of Natural Sciences and Mathematics Dean’s Office Records between 1975-1984.