Showing Collections: 61 - 90 of 793
- Names: University Archives X
- Correspondence 129
- Clippings (information artifacts) 108
- Photographs 92
- Minutes (administrative records) 64
- Reports 49
- Scrapbooks 48
- Fliers (printed matter) 45
- Judaism -- United States -- History 45
- Pamphlets 45
- Jews -- New York (State) -- Buffalo Region -- Archives 43
- Jews -- New York (State) -- Western New York Region -- Religion 39
- Ephemera 38
- Jews -- New York (State) -- Western New York Region -- Social life and customs 37
- PDF 35
- Newsletters 32
- Programs (documents) 30
- Universities and colleges -- Administration 30
- Black-and-white photographs 29
- College presidents -- New York (State) -- Buffalo 26
- Invitations 24 + ∧ less
- English 779
- French 4
- Hebrew 3
- German 2
- Chinese 1
- State University of New York at Buffalo 180
- Jewish Buffalo Archives Project 65
- State University of New York at Buffalo. Archival resources 40
- University of Buffalo 35
- Jewish Federation of Greater Buffalo 28
- State University of New York at Buffalo. Office of the President 26
- Buffalo and Western New York Architecture Collection (State University of New York at Buffalo) 21
- Jewish Community Center of Greater Buffalo 19
- Bureau of Jewish Education (Buffalo, N.Y.) 18
- Campus Unrest at the University at Buffalo Collection (State University of New York at Buffalo) 18
- Wright, Frank Lloyd, 1867-1959 18
- State University of New York at Buffalo. Division of Athletics 16
- Athletics Memorabilia Collection 15
- Ketter, Robert L., 1928-1989 15
- Environmental Issues in Western New York Collection (State University of New York at Buffalo) 11
- State University of New York at Buffalo. Department of Philosophy 11
- State University of New York 10
- State University of New York at Buffalo. School of Architecture and Planning 10
- University of Buffalo. Office of the Chancellor 10 + ∧ less
B/a+p, the School of Architecture and Planning's alumni magazine.
The papers of W. Leslie Barnette, a professor of Psychology and accomplished classical pianist, document his life and work during the thirty years he was employed at the University at Buffalo.
Miscellaneous papers and memorabilia of Philip J. Barr, alumnus of UB's School of Dental Medicine.
The papers pertain to the career of Ruth Bartholomew as a librarian at the University of Buffalo. The bulk of the papers are in the form of an alphabetical file and date from 1922 to the early 1940s and pertain to the general administration of the Library. Some of the later papers pertain to her more specialized responsibilities in gifts and exchange, supplies and the bindery.
Four drawings by Berten C. Bean which appeared in the 1940 edition of the Medentian, the Medical and Dental School's yearbook. Also includes a photographic collage which appeared in the same edition.
Personal and professional papers of Sister Rosalie Bertell, GNSH, PhD.
This collection contains individual and group interviews which were used as source material for Frank Besag's book Anatomy of a Riot: Buffalo, 1967, a case study comprised primarily of interviews with witnesses to the events in Buffalo from June 26 through July 1, 1967. Also included are newspaper clippings about the study and a copy of the book.
A charter establishing the undergraduate student chapter of Beta Gamma Sigma Honor Society.
Documents the life and work of the first American professional woman architect, Louise Blanchard Bethune. Includes records on the Bethune and Dubke families, the life and work of Dr. Charles William Bethune (Louise Bethune's son), and photographs of the Blanchard family.
Records of BIKE WNY (Bicyclists Intent on a Kinder Environment in Western New York) document the bicycle club's activities and advocacy spanning the years from 1990 to 2002.
Working files and transcripts of interviews from the Biography of a Class research study.
BioNews, 1999-2017 contains published issues of the University at Buffalo Department of Biological Sciences' annual newsletter.
The papers of Walter Bird, founder of Birdair, Inc. and a pioneer of lightweight structural design, consist primarily of his professional activities.
This collection contains records related to the Darwin D. Martin House while it was overseen by the University at Buffalo's School of Architecture and Planning. Also included are surveys, studies and other documents related to the Darwin D. Martin House Historic Structure Report.
The personal papers and research of Dr. Beverly Bishop, Professor of Physiology at the University at Buffalo.
This collection contains course descriptions and catalogs, meeting minutes, memos, photos, budgets, programs, mission statements, activity descriptions, rechartering files, posters, clippings, reports, proposals, correspondence and other files pertaining to Black Mountain College II. Also included are 46 audio cassettes containing recordings of music, poetry, and speakers who visited the college such as Robert Duncan, and Seamus Heaney.
The Black Student Union collection, 1972-2012 includes meeting agendas, schedules, newsletters, event fliers, news clippings and a BSU solidarity button.
Black Student Union photograph collection, 2000-2007, features personal photographs of Black Student Union members participating in club activities and events from the years 2000 to 2007.
The Marvin A. Block, M.D. manuscripts and scrapbooks contains materials documenting the professional career of Marvin A. Block, M.D., University of Buffalo alumnus and faculty in the School of Medicine.
Professional papers of George S. Bobinski.
Football programs for the University at Buffalo spanning 1930-2010. A portion of the programs are from opposing teams.
Various writings of William Brady, M.D., member of UB School of Medicine's graduating class of 1901.
Personal scrapbook of Arline Gelman recording the activities of the Buffalo, (New York) Chapter of the Brandeis University National Women's Committee, 1986-2004.
Personal papers documenting the lives of Ida and David Bregger on their farm in Darien Center, N.Y., as well as Jewish life on the East Side of Buffalo, N.Y. Material includes loan documentation, photographs, personal correspondence, recipes, ephemera and newspaper clippings.
The collection consists of materials related to a book published on the 1958 University at Buffalo Football team's Lambert Cup Season.
The Rudy Bruner Award records contain entries regarding urban design planning projects. Most files contain surveys, maps, photographs, and pamphlets.
A collection of building and housing codes, and zoning, health, and sanitation ordinances for the city of Buffalo, New York, the town of Amherst, New York, and Erie County, New York. Documents cover the period 1936-1986. Also includes some similar documents for other municipalities in Western New York.
A collection of building and housing codes and zoning ordinances for the city of Buffalo, N.Y., the town of Amherst, N.Y., and Erie County, N.Y. Documents cover the period 1936-1986. Also includes some similar documents for other municipalities in Western New York.
Contained in this collection are clippings mostly from local newspapers which deal with the history of Western New York and the City of Buffalo.