Showing Collections: 601 - 630 of 788
- Names: University Archives X
- Correspondence 129
- Clippings (information artifacts) 107
- Photographs 92
- Minutes (administrative records) 64
- Reports 49
- Scrapbooks 48
- Judaism -- United States -- History 45
- Pamphlets 45
- Fliers (printed matter) 44
- Jews -- New York (State) -- Buffalo Region -- Archives 43
- Jews -- New York (State) -- Western New York Region -- Religion 39
- Ephemera 38
- Jews -- New York (State) -- Western New York Region -- Social life and customs 37
- PDF 35
- Newsletters 32
- Programs (documents) 30
- Universities and colleges -- Administration 30
- Black-and-white photographs 29
- College presidents -- New York (State) -- Buffalo 26
- Invitations 24 + ∧ less
- English 774
- French 4
- Hebrew 3
- German 2
- Chinese 1
- State University of New York at Buffalo 180
- Jewish Buffalo Archives Project 65
- State University of New York at Buffalo. Archival resources 37
- University of Buffalo 35
- Jewish Federation of Greater Buffalo 28
- State University of New York at Buffalo. Office of the President 26
- Buffalo and Western New York Architecture Collection (State University of New York at Buffalo) 21
- Jewish Community Center of Greater Buffalo 19
- Bureau of Jewish Education (Buffalo, N.Y.) 18
- Campus Unrest at the University at Buffalo Collection (State University of New York at Buffalo) 18
- Wright, Frank Lloyd, 1867-1959 18
- State University of New York at Buffalo. Division of Athletics 16
- Athletics Memorabilia Collection 15
- Ketter, Robert L., 1928-1989 15
- Environmental Issues in Western New York Collection (State University of New York at Buffalo) 11
- State University of New York at Buffalo. Department of Philosophy 11
- State University of New York 10
- State University of New York at Buffalo. School of Architecture and Planning 10
- University of Buffalo. Office of the Chancellor 10 + ∧ less
Annual reports from the School of Pharmacy and Pharmaceutical Sciences.
School of Pharmacy class photos and negatives.
Materials documenting the 100th Anniversary of the School of Pharmacy collected by Harold Reiss, chair of the UB Rx Centennial '86 Committee and editor/photographer of the Buffalo Pharmacist, 1988-1997.
Fabric sample, designed by Frank Lloyd Wright, for Schumacher's Taliesin Line of Decorative Fabrics.
The Herman Schwartz papers, 1951-1978, include materials related to Herman Schwartz's legal research interests, course materials from classes he taught in the University at Buffalo Law school, personal and professional correspondence, publications, reports, and copies of testimony.
The faculty papers of Stanley Schwartz, M.D., Director, Division of Allergy, Immunology, and Rheumatology.
This collection consists of materials produced by or related to Ann London Scott. The majority of the documents concern her work in Medieval English literature.
Collection documents the Scriptores club, a luncheon group of published writers which began in 1920. Includes financial records, membership records, newsletters, and club history.
Color 35 mm slides of the South (Main Street) campus. Also includes black and white negatives, and a small number of images of North (Amherst) campus under construction.
Unpublished student papers and research files on ethnic communities and education in Buffalo, New York.
Personal papers documenting aspects of Jewish community in Buffalo collected and created by Muriel Selling. Material includes programs, photographs and newspaper clippings relating to Temple Beth David-Ner Israel, Temple Emanu-el, and other institutions and independent groups.
The collection contains the receipt for annuity paid to the Seneca Indians.
Personal papers documenting member and leadership experience of Elliot Shapiro at Temple Sinai in Amherst, NY. Material includes minutes, newsletters, programs, photographs and newspaper clippings relating to the cultural and religious life of this Reconstructionist synagogue.
Personal papers documenting aspects of the Ellis and Shatkin families. Materials include photographs and newspaper clippings.
Personal papers consist of research materials and maps documenting Jewish businesses and organizations that were located on the East Side of Buffalo during the 1930s. Also includes programming relating to Holocaust education. Programs, photographs, notes and newspaper clippings are included on other aspects of Jewish practice and history.
Collection contains material Richard Siggelkow kept while researching for his book, Dissent and Disruption: A University Under Siege, Buffalo, N.Y.: Prometheus Books, 1991. Also included are personal correspondence, essays, and clippings regarding his role as Dean of Students later Vice President for Student Affairs.
Collection of Sigma Pi Phi Alpha Kappa Boule includes correspondence, minutes, committee reports, memorandum, newsletters and journals.
This collection consists mainly of records from the Buffalo Chapter of Sigma Xi. Also included are proceedings and reports of national meetings of Sigma Xi as well as handbooks and manuals.
Copies of the School of Pharmacy and Pharmaceutical Sciences' yearbook, Signa.
Contains materials pertaining to Silverman's work at UB from the time of his appointment to Chair of the English Department through most of his career as Director of Libraries.
This collection consists of the files concerning school desegregation in Buffalo, New York that Sarah Simmons kept as a member of the Citizen's Commission on School Desegregation and the Emergency School Aid Act Advisory Committee. Includes grant proposals, notes, reports, and publications by Buffalo Public Schools.
Digital images taken during the tenure of University at Buffalo President John B. Simpson and during the first two years of President Satish K. Tripathi (2011-2012).
Institutional and personal greetings and gifts sent to John B. Simpson upon his inauguration as 14th President of the University at Buffalo.
The John B. Simpson mementos and trips collection is comprised of three distinct collections, each described in its own series: 4/14/1255, John B. Simpson United States Department of Education trip to Asia; 14/4/1257, John B. Simpson international visits mementos; and 14/4/1258, John B. Simpson gifts and citations.
Photographs and CDs, containing digital photographs, of the university events under the leadership of President John B. Simpson.
Personal Papers documenting aspects of the Small family in Buffalo, N.Y. Encompasses Alvin and Sylvia Small’s involvement in Temple Beth Zion and Alvin Small’s participation in local theatre for a number of different theater troops. Supplemented by Temple Beth Zion religious educational records relating to their children: Elisabeth and Bruce Small.
Collection relates to Cedric Smith's role as the Director of the Research Institute on Alcohol and Addictions. Includes correspondence, reports, memos, grants, clippings, and histories on the Institute
Papers represent Elizabeth Olmsted Smith's activities in the peace movement in Buffalo, New York, from 1933 to 1941, and from 1950 to 1975. Also included are personal papers (1923 to 1940) and materials concerning her work as a social worker (1949 to 1957).