Showing Collections: 1 - 7 of 7
- Athletics -- New York (State) -- Buffalo 5
- College athletes 5
- Football -- New York (State) -- Buffalo 5
- Football players 5
- Universities and colleges -- New York (State) -- Buffalo 5
- College students -- New York (State) -- Buffalo 2
- New York (State) -- Student activities -- Buffalo 2
- Student life 2
- Capes (outerwear) 1
- New York (State) -- Women college students 1
- Photographs 1
- Public universities and colleges--United States 1
- Universities and colleges -- 1936-1940 1
- Universities and colleges -- 1950-1970 1
- Women college students 1
- Young photographers 1 + ∧ less
The collection consists of a blue wool football blanket with University of Buffalo seal and letter B in white.
The collection consists of materials related to a book published on the 1958 University at Buffalo Football team's Lambert Cup Season.
Photographs of students of the class of 1940 when the university was still the private University of Buffalo, various events and functions, and the campus of the University of Buffalo. The title of "Memories of the Way We Were" was given to the photographs by Kessel.
The Joseph Manch Football Artifacts includes items from the players football career at the University at Buffalo.
A collection of articles, copies of photographs, and other material documenting the 1941 and 1942 University of Buffalo football seasons.
This collection consists of press coverage and memorabilia regarding the 1958 and 2008 UB Bulls football team’s bowl game invitations. Also included is the resolution of the University at Buffalo Council presenting the 1958 football team with the 2009 Chancellor Charles P. Norton Medal.