Showing Collections: 1 - 7 of 7
- Scrapbooks 5
- Black-and-white photographs 4
- Clippings (information artifacts) 3
- Correspondence 3
- Manuscripts for publication 3
- Yearbooks 3
- College presidents -- New York (State) -- Buffalo 2
- Memorabilia 2
- Awards 1
- Badges 1
- Balloons (toys 1
- CD-RWs 1
- Digital images 1
- Girls -- Societies and clubs 1
- Girls -- United States -- Social life and customs -- 20th century 1
- Minute books 1
- Minutes (administrative records) 1
- Nutrition -- Study and teaching 1
- Research notes 1
- Swimming -- Coaching 1
- Swimming -- New York (State) -- Buffalo 1
- Swimming -- Physiological aspects 1
- Swimming -- Study and teaching 1
- Transportation maps 1
- Travel -- 20th century 1
- Travel guidebooks 1
- Video recordings 1 + ∧ less
- Furnas, C. C. (Clifford Cook), 1900-1969 3
- Furnas, Sparkle Moore 3
- State University of New York at Buffalo 3
- University of Buffalo 2
- Camp Fire Girls 1
- Camp Fire Girls of Buffalo and Erie County 1
- Fitzgerald, James 1
- Girl Scouts 1
- Navel, Jeanette Martin 1
- Pendergast, David R. 1
- State University of New York at Buffalo. Center for the Arts 1
- State University of New York at Buffalo. Division of Athletics 1
- State University of New York at Buffalo. Office of the President 1
- Termin, Albert C. 1 + ∧ less
The collection documents the history of the Camp Fire Girl organization. The collection includes minute books, scrapbooks, photograph albums and Camp Fire Girl publications.
Photograph album documenting the opening ceremony for the University at Buffalo Center for the Arts.
Collection includes memorabilia from and records documenting the creation of the Clifford C. Furnas Memorial Room in Room 531 of Capen Hall at the University at Buffalo, State University of New York and the Memorial Exhibit in the University Archives.
Collection contains personal papers, memorabilia, publications, clippings, scrapbooks, and photographs from the professional and family life of Clifford C. Furnas mostly collected and arranged by his wife, Sparkle Moore Furnas.
Collection contains personal papers, memorabilia, publications, clippings, scrapbooks, and photographs from the professional and family life of Sparkle Moore Furnas, wife of University of Buffalo Chancellor Clifford C. Furnas.
This album was presented to Navel on the occasion of her retirement in 1969, and includes photographs of the University and more than fifty letters from members of the University administration, faculty, and staff, containing recollections of "Miss Martin's" almost fifty years of service.
Budd Termin was the head coach for the University at Buffalo's Men's Swimming and Diving Team from 1987-2007. His papers include manuscript for graduate thesis, coaching files, research papers and manuscripts in swimmer physiology and training, awards and honors, and extensive photographic images.