Showing Collections: 1 - 10 of 10
- Fliers (printed matter) 7
- Pamphlets 7
- Photographs 5
- Scrapbooks 4
- Clippings (information artifacts) 3
- Correspondence 3
- Ephemera 3
- Jewish archives -- New York (State) -- Buffalo Region 3
- Jews -- New York (State) -- Buffalo Region -- Social life and customs 3
- Judaism -- United States -- History 3
- Minutes (administrative records) 3
- Printed ephemera 3
- Administrative records 2
- Certificates 2
- Black-and-white photographs 1
- Buffalo (N.Y.) -- Religious life and customs 1
- Color photographs 1
- Fund raising -- New York (State) -- Buffalo 1
- Jewish archives -- New York (State) -- Buffalo 1
- Jewish archives -- New York (State), Western 1
- Jews -- New York (State) -- Buffalo -- Charities 1
- Jews -- Migrations -- Government policy -- Soviet Union 1
- Jews -- New York (State) -- Buffalo 1
- Jews -- New York (State) -- Buffalo -- History, Military 1
- Jews -- New York (State) -- Women 1
- Jews -- New York (State), Western -- Archives 1
- Jews -- Persecutions -- Soviet Union 1
- Journals (periodicals) 1
- Microfilms 1
- Rabbis -- New York (State) -- Buffalo 1
- Scores 1
- Signatures (names) 1
- Soviet Union -- Emigration and immigration -- Government policy 1
- Speeches (documents) 1
- Synagogues -- New York (State) -- Buffalo 1
- Works of art 1 + ∧ less
- Bureau of Jewish Education (Buffalo, N.Y.) 6
- Jewish Federation of Greater Buffalo 2
- Kotzin, Chana Revell 2
- State University of New York at Buffalo 2
- American Jewish Committee 1
- American Jewish Review 1
- Arlen, Harold 1
- Buffalo Board of Rabbis 1
- Buffalo Jewish Review 1
- Buffalo Ritualarium (Mikvah of Buffalo) 1
- Camp Lakeland (Franklinville, N.Y.) 1
- Cantor, Eddie 1
- Congregation Ahavath Sholem (Buffalo, N.Y.) 1
- Freedman, Frank E. 1
- Jewish Community Center of Greater Buffalo 1
- Jewish Family Service of Buffalo & Erie County 1
- Jewish Federation of Niagara Falls 1
- Jewish War Veterans of the United States of America. Post 209. (Jackson Heights-Elmhurst, N.Y.) 1
- Jewish War Veterans of the United States of America. Post 25. (Buffalo, N.Y.) 1
- Macks, Lawrence 1
- Melzer, Ethel Roblin 1
- National Council of Jewish Women 1
- National Jewish Welfare Board 1
- Sands, Maurice 1
- Temple Beth Zion (Buffalo, N.Y.) 1
- Tetewsky, Gloria 1
- Torke, David 1
- Tucker, Sophie 1
- Yellen, Jack 1 + ∧ less
The archive of the Buffalo Jewish Review contains issues of the Buffalo Jewish Review and its predecessor the American Jewish Review from November 9, 1917 to the present.
Personal papers documenting the building of a mikvah in Buffalo, New York. Materials include reports, architectural sketches, correspondence and other material relating to the erection of the building as well as history of a previous mikvah founders and managers.
Collection includes a minute book, ephemera, and material relating to the religious and administrative and cultural activities of the synagogue also known as the Jefferson Shul. Materials relating to preservation campaigns includes clippings and reports.
Collection includes personal papers documenting the personal and career life of local politician and lawyer, Frank E. Freedman, from Buffalo, New York. Materials include personal photographs, autographed mementoes, art sketch, newspaper clippings, ephemera, and other material relating to his interests in show business.
Records of the Jewish Federation and, because of the Federation's encompassing nature, the some records from affiliated and supported institutions. Local case files on Soviet Jewish immigration created by Jewish Family Service are included. The collection includes a file of the Jewish Federation's newsletter, Federation News.
The Jewish Federation of Niagara Falls administrative records including minutes, committee reports, publications, correspondence, yearbooks, scrapbooks, and photographs. Records of the Rosa Coplon Home are also included.
Personal papers documenting the personal and career life of local communal leader, Ethel Roblin Melzer. Materials include photographs, speeches, newspaper clippings, media, and other material relating to her volunteer service and professional careers in the Jewish community.
Records documenting activities of the Buffalo Board of Rabbis. Includes minutes, correspondence, newspaper clippings and policy documents relating to the activities within the Jewish community, broader Buffalo community. It also contains materials that deal with issues relating to Jewish life within the University at Buffalo.
Personal papers documenting the volunteer activities of Maurice Sands within two Jewish veterans organizations in Buffalo and Queens, NY. Includes newspaper clippings, newsletters, flyers, research and authored articles relating to Jewish War Veterans. Also contains information relating to membership of the Forum Club, a Jewish Men’s Club.
Personal papers documenting volunteer activities of Gloria Tetewsky within three Jewish organizations in Buffalo. Includes newspaper clippings, newsletters, flyers and invitations relating to her volunteer service for Kehilat Shalom, Hadassah and Chabad House of Buffalo.