Showing Collections: 1 - 7 of 7
- Education -- United States -- History -- 20th century 6
- Education 3
- Education -- Administration 3
- Affirmative action programs in education -- New York (State) -- Buffalo 1
- African Americans -- New York (State) -- Buffalo 1
- American poetry -- 20th century 1
- Art, Modern -- 20th century -- United States 1
- Collective labor agreements -- Government employees -- New York (State) 1
- Conference proceedings 1
- Discrimination -- Law and legislation -- United States 1
- Discrimination -- New York (State) -- Buffalo 1
- Discrimination in education -- Law and legislation -- United States 1
- Discrimination in education -- New York (State) -- Buffalo 1
- Education -- Experimental methods 1
- Education -- New York (State) -- Buffalo -- History 1
- Education -- New York (State) -- Buffalo -- Statistics 1
- Education -- New York (State) -- Periodicals 1
- Education, Higher--New York (State) 1
- Faculty integration 1
- Journals (periodicals) 1 + ∧ less
- Black Mountain College. State University of New York at Buffalo 1
- Fisk, Robert S. 1
- Jay, David G. 1
- Mrozowski, Stanislaw W. 1
- State University of New York at Buffalo 1
- State University of New York at Buffalo. Clifford Furnas College 1
- State University of New York at Buffalo. Social Sciences College 1
- Tolstoy College 1
- University of Buffalo 1
- University of the State of New York 1
- University of the State of New York. Board of Regents 1
- University of the State of New York. Office of the President of the University and Commissioner of Education 1 + ∧ less
This collection contains course descriptions and catalogs, meeting minutes, memos, photos, budgets, programs, mission statements, activity descriptions, rechartering files, posters, clippings, reports, proposals, correspondence and other files pertaining to Black Mountain College II. Also included are 46 audio cassettes containing recordings of music, poetry, and speakers who visited the college such as Robert Duncan, and Seamus Heaney.
Contains administrative histories, clippings, and miscellaneous printed material and publications from the Colleges (generally), and individual colleges.
Papers of Robert S. Fisk, mainly concerning collective bargaining at the State University of New York (including at UB), but also broadly in higher education; Buffalo school desegregation; and courses he taught at the University at Buffalo. Also includes his research, reports, writings, and correspondence.
Materials related to the desegregation of the Buffalo Public School System, created or received by David G. Jay through the course of his work as a lawyer during the court proceedings that guided the desegregation process. This collection includes correspondence, court briefs, notes, newspaper clippings, depositions, court exhibits, internal and external reports, and statistical data.
The Stanislaw W. Mrozowski papers, 1931-1993, primarily concern his work on carbons and the Carbon Research Laboratory at the University at Buffalo, his time as an editor of the international journal called Carbon, and his work as a professor at the the University of Buffalo.
Correspondence, reports, contracts, clippings, brochures and other documentation relating to the University of Buffalo and higher education at large during the time of World War II, including information on war service opportunities from the American Council on Education; the Army, Air Force, and Navy at UB; housing of troops at colleges; and an honor roll of University alumni killed in the war.
Materials related to The University of the State of New York. The collection includes regulatory policies, higher education reports, program development reports, Commissioner of Education records, legislative proposals, and Board of Regents records.